my LP studio has chrome tuners instead of the plastic looking "Green Key" heads that come standard on studios, they're not grovers though, they have a separate knob on the back that you turn to tighten the string onto the pinhole so you don't have to bend/tie it on.
what are these tuners called? do standards LP Grovers do this?
just wondering cause I saw a listing for LP Grovers for $20 and didn't know if it would actually be an upgrade