Was just playing my guitar and a sneeze totally screwed me up. I felt it coming n thought "Im gonna play through this" but that just didnt happen. Surely this must happen from time to time. My question is: Have you ever seen this happen to someone famous while on stage?
i sneeze most of the time but i play through it....
i dont know
must be your problem...
nah i havent
i have sneezed while shaving (it came from nowhere) and cut my face but
Pull my finger

Quote by Explicit User

"Kyle.. Do you know what homosex is?"
me:"...yes... why?"
"Do you want to have it?"
Me again:"...no Anthony..no i don't"
"Oh.. okay.. good night"

haha

Quote by madhampster
Dear god the pit is a force to be reckoned with.
I would be too distracted to sneeze while playing

a sneeze requires focus
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
I hate sneezing while playing It ****s up my playing, the build-up to It is the worst.
My Setup:

Tokai LP Copy (Korean)
Peavey Classic 30
Ibanez TS-9 Tubescreamer
EHX USA Big Muff Pi
Aria 12-String Acoustic Guitar
I sneeze a lot now, i always do in Spring with hay fever. I always muck up when i do.
Quote by BFMVxx
I sneeze a lot now, i always do in Spring with hay fever. I always muck up when i do.

Where I live we're going into fall/winter...

how I wish it was spring or summer.

But yeah, it's happened to me, but I usually just keep going and don't worry about it too much.
Quote by Cobain_Is_King
NEVER sneeze whilse pissing.

+1 Good advice...
My Gear
Guitars
Cort VX-2V
Basses
Stagg BC300
Amps
Marshall JCM900 4100 DR
Marshall 1965A
Hartke HA3500 Combo
Quote by Sergeant Manly
They say it's impossible to sneeze with your eyes open. I've done it.

Me too!

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Quote by Sergeant Manly

They also say it's impossible to sneeze while licking your elbow. I haven't done this; maybe they're right.
Quote by guitarkid2113

But yeah, it's happened to me, but I usually just keep going and don't worry about it too much.

Hey man I just checked out your band and I dig your stuff. If you had an EP or something I'd consider buying a copy.

Anyway, don't sneeze just as you're about to pull a cone either.
A U S S I E
if i sneeze when playing, i usally just anticipate it coming and direct my playing so that i can hold a bend or do something like this (A-9h10p9h10p9h10.....) until i compose myself again.

it usally works unless, its the odd occassion where the sneeze nearly blows my face off
and i make a big noisy mess of notes followed by something similar to those
"*insert good guitarists name* shreds" videos on youtube.
Quote by pawnshopguitars
They also say it's impossible to sneeze while licking your elbow. I haven't done this; maybe they're right.

They also say it's impossible to sneeze with cotton in your mouth and nostrils. Maybe they're right.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by Cobain_Is_King

sadly i did this about 2 days ago hahaha im like oh shit oh shit, do i hold my best friend or do i let him take his own way and make snot not go everyhwere, i should've stayed with my best friend.

moral to story, dont let go of your friends or they will piss everywhere.
I've heard that all concious brain activity stops while sneezing because of the air pressure or something like that...In which case, it would be impossible to play through a sneeze.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Ah, sneezing.

The guitarists worst enemy.

Little Known Fact:
I once threw up during a solo, live.
Quote by guitarkid2113

Here where I live (Rhodesia) it's always summer.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by Sergeant Manly

That theory gave me an awesome idea for a torture machine.

Okay, so you know those metal clips that they use to hold your eyelids open? Well get some of those, and attach them to someone's eyelids. Then, you make them sneeze, one way or another, be it with pepper in their nose or whatever the hell you want to do. The sneeze will cause them to close their eyes, tearing the eyelids.

signatures are budget.
Quote by beetroot10
sadly i did this about 2 days ago hahaha im like oh shit oh shit, do i hold my best friend or do i let him take his own way and make snot not go everyhwere, i should've stayed with my best friend.

moral to story, dont let go of your friends or they will piss everywhere.

Good one.
Quote by Kenny_Fever

Okay, so you know those metal clips that they use to hold your eyelids open? Well get some of those, and attach them to someone's eyelids. Then, you make them sneeze, one way or another, be it with pepper in their nose or whatever the hell you want to do. The sneeze will cause them to close their eyes, tearing the eyelids.

Mr. Kenny_Fever, you are the evilest Pitean I have met thus far. I now am officially scared of and creeped out by you.
Corona Corona
Quote by Kenny_Fever

That won't work.

The MythBusters have proved this wrong. They've sneezed with their eyes open several times, and nothing happens.
Quote by Led_Zeppelin992
That won't work.

The MythBusters have proved this wrong. They've sneezed with their eyes open several times, and nothing happens.

But the immediate impulse is to close the eyelids, thus making his machine viable.
Quote by Jcore44
Hey man I just checked out your band and I dig your stuff. If you had an EP or something I'd consider buying a copy.

Anyway, don't sneeze just as you're about to pull a cone either.

I love to hear that, but at the same time, kinda gets me down... cause my bands broked up I think...

We don't talk much anymore, but there hasn't been a definite "We're not a band anymore."

But the torture machine I don't think would work... wouldn't your eyelids just slip out of the eye clipper things? I mean, if your eyelids were like legit fused or had an adhesive on it to stick to the things, then maybe...

but why?
Whats wrong with you guys? I can sneeze and piss at the same time. Am I a multi-tasker?
"The only solace to the miseries of life is Music and Cats". Albert Schwietzer
Quote by Cobain_Is_King

only advice anybody should ever need
Clocks tick. Your days are numbered in low digits.
You look suspicious - suspect niggas is bitches,
Get chopped up, grade-A meat, somethin' delicious
ive had an itchy nose while playing. It gets so annoying. I just wait till i get to a chord bit, hold a chord and itch really quickly.
Quote by roythereaper
Nice bum >.> <.<