I'm just wondering if anyone else does this. Sometimes I'll wake up and I have slept in a wierd position and my arm has fallen completely asleep. Like there is very little blood in my arm to the point I can't move it for a little while. It is an extremely wierd feeling. I just move my arm into a less awkward position and let the blood flow in which feels pretty cool. Anyone else do this?
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Happens all the time. Take advantage of it by fapping.
The religious myth is the most powerful device ever created, and serves as the psychological soil upon which other myths can flourish.
Yes once. But that, was a long time ago...

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
I would say anyone who is human has experienced this.
I enjoy seeing how dead I can get it.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
Yeah, one night I remember falling asleep with my arm behind my head and the next morning it was like rubber, I literally couldn't move it for about 2 minutes.
Quote by freedoms_stain
the next morning it was like rubber, I literally couldn't move it for about 2 minutes.

I love taking things out of context!
Fan of the Ottawa Senators

Quote by apak
My G string keeps slipping when i bend it.
Any suggestions?
Quote by BenFoffenbock
I would say anyone who is human has experienced this.
I enjoy seeing how dead I can get it.

Ok, it happens to me often and didn't know if I should develop a way to not do this so my arm doesn't like die or something. But yeah its wierd I kinda enjoy when it happens now because when the blood rushes back in it feels really warm and nice.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Sometimes I clench my fists in my sleep, puts my thumb in a really awkward position. Hurts like shit in the morning, hurts to move it, hurts to touch it, I try and stretch it out and it takes about 15 minutes to go away.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Have you guys ever heard of the stranger?
My Guitars:
Gibson LP Standard Iced-Tea
Fender Stratocaster
Cort Earth 100

Lefty!
Quote by Devix_SG
Happens all the time. Take advantage of it by fapping.

the more you know!!

edit:

sometimes I get this with my legs...i'll hop out of bed and fall straight on my face cause my legs are numb.

da phailz
yo.

I BELIEVE
Quote by shpangler
I love taking things out of context!

hahaha
Is bad ass one or two words?
yea i've done that before. it's probably really bad for your circulation though
"The Force will be with you, always."
Yes. And as everyone else seems to be saying, when this happens you should FAP FAP FAP. It feels like someone else is doing it!
Happens all the time.. you are not alone
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Didn't Dave Mustaine stuff up his arm permanently like that?
GOODBYE BLUE SKY
Haha, you're getting a stroke. Hilarious.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by M.O.P
Didn't Dave Mustaine stuff up his arm permanently like that?

Yeah he did. Make's me nervous; I mean, this happens to me quite a lot. I would hate for the Dave Mustaine thing to happen.