I have a B-52 AT 112 which is a 60 watt tube amp, but for some reason has a 120 watt speaker.

I recently purchased an ENGL Blackmore 100 watt tube amp, and I have yet to find a nice 2x12 cabinet to go with it.

Is it possible to use my combo as a speaker for the ENGL?
WTLTL 2011
Before you try it, NOT by plugging the head output into the combo's guitar input.
disconnect the wires from the combo that go to the speaker, then wire a 1/4" jack to the speaker, and plug the head's speaker output into that.

Just make sure the impendances match and the wattage is acceptable..