Poll: IQ test as part of registration to UG forums
Poll Options
View poll results: IQ test as part of registration to UG forums
Yay
19 56%
Nay
15 44%
Voters: 34.
"So last night me and a couple of my buddies took my mom's car and went driving around for about an hour. We were whipping sh*tties on this street and when we decided to leave, I sped around a corner and slid right into a curb. The tire popped, the rim cracked, the bumper dented in, and the other front tire bent. Basically, the car got f*cked. We put a spare on and drove it home and then we put the busted tire back on. We slashed it to make it look like some punks came by and we left a hammer by the wheel so it looked like someone bashed the rim too. Then we slashed a couple other cars tires around my mom's house so it didn't seem suspicious. We put the spare back in the trunk and I drove my friends home in a different car. My mom now thinks that my dad came and slashed her tires last night and epic lulz are ensuing.

I just felt like sharing my morally/ethically wrong success story."

Maybe an IQ test would help filter out some of this shit.

flickr you might
Quote by MrCarrot
Oranges are actually a revolution though - they're the next step from Rectos IMO.
It's the Pit, not motherfucking whimsy hour at the country club.
derp
lol u have faggot in ur username

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Everything I say is to be taken as serious fucking business.
i think some of those people give the pit a bad name lol not we have the best reputation anyway
An IQ test before posting?

Bye guys.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Quote by rorythefaggot
It's the Pit, not motherfucking whimsy hour at the country club.

Granted, but stupid shit like whatI quoted starts unnecessary rants and creates pointless conflict.

flickr you might
Quote by MrCarrot
Oranges are actually a revolution though - they're the next step from Rectos IMO.
Shouting at idiots is the only reason I come here.
derp
lol u have faggot in ur username

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Everything I say is to be taken as serious fucking business.
Quote by philjay
"So last night me and a couple of my buddies took my mom's car and went driving around for about an hour. We were whipping sh*tties on this street and when we decided to leave, I sped around a corner and slid right into a curb. The tire popped, the rim cracked, the bumper dented in, and the other front tire bent. Basically, the car got f*cked. We put a spare on and drove it home and then we put the busted tire back on. We slashed it to make it look like some punks came by and we left a hammer by the wheel so it looked like someone bashed the rim too. Then we slashed a couple other cars tires around my mom's house so it didn't seem suspicious. We put the spare back in the trunk and I drove my friends home in a different car. My mom now thinks that my dad came and slashed her tires last night and epic lulz are ensuing.

I just felt like sharing my morally/ethically wrong success story."

Maybe an IQ test would help filter out some of this shit.

This has nothing to do with IQ. It's just ****ing common sense.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
We'd lose every member but me, but it would be worth it.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Are you suggesting we try to raise superkids?
Opie and Anthony Fan
XM 202 | SIRIUS 197
Linger Longer
IQ test results vary based on the day (you may be "aware" on some days), type of test and questions asked.
If you took an IQ test every day, your result would vary a lot, possibly even 50 points higher or lower.

They're quite unreliable, which is why they are NOT included in the guiness book of world records.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Quote by Kensai

I would like to see a full front page with nothing but threads started by you. It would make me lol.
Quote by el-ECTRO
An IQ test before posting?

Bye guys.

+ 1

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
This has nothing to do with IQ. It's just ****ing common sense.

"This" may have been a poor example.
Question still stands

flickr you might
Quote by MrCarrot
Quote by Kensai

lol

i agree with the idea of some sort of test.
Quote by ctb
lol

i agree with the idea of some sort of test.

Come to think of it screw the IQ test, just auto-bahn (pun inteded) any username with more Xs or Zs than necessary or something of the sort haha

Btw guys like all other things in the Pit, this is to be taken lightly. I'm not actually a Darwinest of excessive proportions >_> <_<

flickr you might
Quote by MrCarrot