I'm thinking about buying this, but it doesn't have a screeen on the tablet and I'm afraid that'll make it hard to use. Here's the one I'm thinking of buying:
http://www.wacom.com/bambootablet/bamboofun.cfm
If it is way harder to use then a tablet that shows the screen, does anyone know the cheapest one, cuz I couldn't find one under 1000 us dollars. If nothing's cheap I'll get this anyone cuz it'll be fun to use, and digital art with a mouse is a bitch.
Oh okays.

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
Well I use one very similar - also by Wacom - in art occasionally, and i have to say that as long as you can put the pad so you see both the pad and the screen close to each other it works quite nicely, though it takes a bit of getting used to.

On another note - can't you just get it and try it out and if you find it thoroughly unbearable send it back and get your money back??
Originally Posted by venom0014
yeaaaaa, i love you zenmaestro in a non gay way

^Of course Venom, everybody does.

Originally Posted by Will_Minus
This guy knows the score.

You see? Someone knows the score.
Quote by Zenmaestro
Well I use one very similar - also by Wacom - in art occasionally, and i have to say that as long as you can put the pad so you see both the pad and the screen close to each other it works quite nicely, though it takes a bit of getting used to.

On another note - can't you just get it and try it out and if you find it thoroughly unbearable send it back and get your money back??

I didn't think of reading to see if they had money back guarantees.
Thanks for replying:]
Don't worry about it - and i hope it works out - the pad looks nice and I am thinking of investing in one myself!
Originally Posted by venom0014
yeaaaaa, i love you zenmaestro in a non gay way

^Of course Venom, everybody does.

Originally Posted by Will_Minus
This guy knows the score.

You see? Someone knows the score.