Ok so I dont know if anyone else collect's these but I figured this is the best place to turn. So im huge on getting all these band poster flags(there like silk flags with album art on them for people who dont know). So far i have ensiferum's iron, amon amarth with odean we ride, and blind gaurdian's twist of myth. Now I just was browsing ebay when i found them so i was wondering if anyone knew somewhere you can just buy them? I've only found places that have like punk crap i want good metal bands like previous stated not all the slipknot and KSE ive been finding. Any help would be nice
Jackson RR3 - BKP Painkiller/Warpig
Bugera 333XL 212
Pod Studio UX1
MXR Smart Gate
Hardwire CM-2
amon amarth with odean we ride

With Oden On Our Side!
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
lol my bad =(
Bugera 333XL 212
Pod Studio UX1
MXR Smart Gate
Hardwire CM-2
I wish I could find more Metal ones. Some band t-shirt stores have them. Wow, you're from St. Catharines too! Always cool to find other St. Catharines UG members.
Anyway, the T-shirt shack in the Pen has SOME good ones. I went to London recently, and there was a store called "Backstage" that had tonnes. I should have gotten some.
I've seen Maiden ones at the t-shirt shack in the pen though. Take a look there!
kk I think Shirt shack orders them to but im not sure the prices, ive been grabbing mine for 8 bucks a pop so far i dont want to be paying like 30 at shirt shack though =(.
Bugera 333XL 212
Pod Studio UX1
MXR Smart Gate
Hardwire CM-2
^ That's just for their ordering purposes, but if you say you want "X" flag, they can get it for you, usually.