hello all. so i searched far and long before deciding the ibanez s320 is the perfect guitar for me. as i turns out it isn't available at the only ibanez dealership in my country. the people there recommended that i should check out the guitars they already have and if i don't like them then they'll order the 320 for me, but it'll take about 2-3 months. a renowned guitarist there recommended the RG350 EX (or DX, the black one, not sure..) but i played it (through a line 6 spider III, which again i think is perfect. any thoughts on that? i'm pretty much set on buying that) but it didn't feel very impressive and the reviews i read on the net rate it as a very unimpressive guitar.

so the question here is that is there any other guitar like the s320 i can get? i'm into death metal mostly in the metal genre and vai and satriani as well as some blues. budget for the guitar is about $600. thanks alot.

edit: keep in mind this will be my first electric guitar after playing acoustic for 1.5 years. thanks again!
maybe u could get it off of musiciansfriend. they have free shipping but probably not in ur country idk.
Deacon of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join
speed demon of the UG Jeepers
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
thanks for the replies. indeed musicians friend does not ship to my country

that looks like a solid amp man! thanks for the suggestion. if i can fit it into my budget i definitely will get it, also if it's available. can spend a max of $700 on amp+guitar.