I narrowed my search for a new guitar down to these:
Fender Jim Root Telecaster
ESP ltd ex400
Epiphone prophecy Futura ex
Schecter black jack atx
Dean ML 30th edition

I'm going to be playing on a Krank Rev Jr, which has tubes. I play mostly metal. Out of what I listed what's going to be the best choice as a product?
Schecter black jack atx

i played 1 at the store it was sick.....

buddy has m400.... easiest guitar ive ever played,,
I'm for Dean, but i would not get the 30th, get a shadow ML. My bro has one, its pretty sick. Floyd, Hot pups. Pretty awesome.
schecter C1 blackjack all teh way
Gear n Shizz:

Washburn X50 Pro
Epiphone Korina Explorer
Line 6 Flextone III 75w
Quote by Gregoric
schecter C1 blackjack all teh way

+1
Schecter (because they F***KING ROCK!!!!)

Ibanez RG2228 Prestige
Schecter C7 Jeff Loomis FR (18volt mod)
Epiphone Gothic Explorer (with SD Blackouts)
Ibanez RG350M Yellow
Peavey C5 Tigerwood 5string bass
Randall RH150G3
i have an esp and the jim root tele and i say that unless you can get one cheap, i would just get a nice esp for less money
"Love doesn't exist and I'm not picking on love, because I don't think friendship exists either"

GEAR:
Caparison PLM-3
ESP/LTD Viper 400
Gretch A/E G3700
Soldano SLO 50w clone
Quote by ArcFett
I'm for Dean, but i would not get the 30th, get a shadow ML. My bro has one, its pretty sick. Floyd, Hot pups. Pretty awesome.

Thanks man, I was trying to stay away from the floyd rose though which is why I put up the 3oth, but maybe another. The Stealth from Dean looks sweet too.
I haven't had a chance to go out and try all of these that I have listed, but I was wondering if one of them would be better for someone with longer fingers?
They are all pretty mean (especially the ESP ex400) except the tele. But I just think teles are ugly so yeah
Would the Esp ex 400 have a thicker neck than an ibanez or would it be more like a gibson?