Page 1 of 3
So, I've been using this thing called "Are you interested?" on facebook, and girls have started clicking yes on me! Someone's even contacted me! and she's great!

So, have any of you had this kind of thing that boosts your confidence?

Just thought I'd share
Hi! I'm Andrew, and when I have a bubble in my throat I sound like Alan Rickman!

I have the BEST Jizz Face on UG!

My YouTube Channel (slowmotion stuff!): www.youtube.com/wannabeguitarlegend
Quote by LesPaulLeader08
They're lying.

This, they're bored 13 year olds on facebook.... why are you so pleased?
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
lol

you think your smooth? Today I accidentaly stabbed a girl in the face with her own umbrella.

beat that
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Quote by meh!
lol

you think your smooth? Today I accidentaly stabbed a girl in the face with her own umbrella.

beat that

u get her number?
Quote by nincompoop
potcorn56, you are a god.
[quote=""[It's Alex"]"]

Oh god.
It's facebook. Interwebz. Try your luck in the real world.

Well for me the real world is hard for getting girls, as they're all chavs
Hi! I'm Andrew, and when I have a bubble in my throat I sound like Alan Rickman!

I have the BEST Jizz Face on UG!

My YouTube Channel (slowmotion stuff!): www.youtube.com/wannabeguitarlegend
When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Kabir
Quote by potcorn56
u get her number?

'999' ?
Quote by meh!
lol

beat that

I poked a friend in the eye while trying to high five her, in a busy bar. I looked smooth, but not umbrella - stabbing smooth. Good work sir.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
your speaker is not broken in?

if i where you, i wouldnt play through it until it is
Over 170 people have 'kissed' me on the kiss app on bebo. Its a good feeling.

wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Quote by blynd_snyper
That's great, but honestly it's facebook, don't get your hopes up.

He's got a point.

Quote by meh!
lol

beat that

How on earth did you do that?

Quote by el-ECTRO

Awwwwwwwwwww.
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
[quote=""[It's Alex"]"]

Oh god.
WHAT?

But no, good luck, they probably really really like you.
these girls are

1 FBI agents
2 pedos
3 bored 13 year olds that should be left to the younger peoples in the pit
Quote by thedudemeister
He's got a point.

How on earth did you do that?

Awwwwwwwwwww.

Right. We were walking, I was holding the umbrella for her (she had previously been holding it but it turned out she was too short for me to effectively stand underneath it at the same time) and i had to bring the umbrella down to go under a bus stop and I turned slightly, brought it back up and stabbed her in the face with the pointy bit. lol

(999 is the British emergency services number, that was the joke, american dude )
[quote=""[It's Alex"]"]

Oh god.

Oh god.
It's UG. Interwebz. Try your luck in the real world.

Bitch.
Quote by meh!
Right. We were walking, I was holding the umbrella for her (she had previously been holding it but it turned out she was too short for me to effectively stand underneath it at the same time) and i had to bring the umbrella down to go under a bus stop and I turned slightly, brought it back up and stabbed her in the face with the pointy bit. lol

Ouch lol. Dangerous things them umbrellas
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
Facebook cannot be used to judge anything. I'm glad this boosted your confidence, but tbh, confidence should be what's making people interested in the first place (and decent looks & a nice personality.)
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
girls don't like me at all
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Quote by break-me-in
Facebook cannot be used to judge anything. I'm glad this boosted your confidence, but tbh, confidence should be what's making people interested in the first place (and decent looks & a nice personality.)

And a large penis.
Quote by HuckIt
girls don't like me at all

why don't you try and get to be close friends with some then?
Quote by meh!

(999 is the British emergency services number, that was the joke, american dude )

Brilliant
just brilliant

Seriously TS. IF you wanna find girls in real world and u live in a chavvy place
just go to places where u might find some nice lasses
gigs, etc

and El-ectro
nearly every lass i know has got over 50 kisses from bebo
its full of pervs

i love it

Quote by el-ECTRO

Slut.
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
the guy had a lot of confidence coming in and he'll probably now leave here with next to none. Way to go guys, you could have at least humoured him. It wouldn't have hurt to let him think that he's great instead of reaffirming the fact that he's indeed a dork with no hope in the real world and the only way he's going to get any action will be cyber-action.
Quote by Meths

I don't think any words should be censored.

Especially faggot since homos aren't real people and all.

Quote by sam b
Man City wont win anything and finish below Arsenal.

city: 3rd + FA cup winners.
arsenal: 4th
Quote by untalented
the guy had a lot of confidence coming in and he'll probably now leave here with next to none. Way to go guys, you could have at least humoured him. It wouldn't have hurt to let him think that he's great instead of reaffirming the fact that he's indeed a dork with no hope in the real world and the only way he's going to get any action will be cyber-action.

You're the only one whose been that harsh about it. Way to go, dick.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Page 1 of 3