hey guys, ive been thinking lately about gettin a new amp to replace my cube 30x, i just dont seem satisfied with it. so ive been thinking about getting an all tube amp. ive looked at the
epiphone so-cal 50 head n cab,
tiny terror head n cab,
laney vc15 and
the peavey vk combo.

so realy id like to know which amp is best suited for punk, ska, general jamming and how well it'd take a few pedles. id be using it in my bed room as im not in a band.
gear
Fender highway 1 tele
v
Korg pitchblck
Zoom Uf-01
EHX Big Muff
EHX Russian Muff
Made By Mike fender blender
Mi Audio Crunch box
Malekko Ekko 616
Ibanez CS9
BYOC Flange
v
Fender 75

welsh?

FOR SALE: PEDALS
I suppose the VK would work but it is voiced differently then the other 3. Not played the others actually.

So it is down to those 4?

Have we been thru this already?
Budget?
Gig with drummer?
New or Used?
what gear do you have now?
Where is Location, Location, Location?
The Tiny terror would be perfect

for punk that is.

btw +1 to 311.

EDIT: where is everyone else we are like the 3 people responding to all the thread
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
i love my VC15 to pieces but if youre in the US you could do better for the moneys

for example crate V18
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
Definitely not the so-cal, it's 50 watts and WAY too loud for bedroom practice. +1 to the tiny terror.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
I suppose the VK would work but it is voiced differently then the other 3. Not played the others actually.

So it is down to those 4?

Have we been thru this already?
Budget?
Gig with drummer?
New or Used?
what gear do you have now?
Where is Location, Location, Location?

i have about 400 pounds. il be practicing in my bed room no drummer. preferably new. n i ave a cube 30x as stated i OP, n i like in the uk.
gear
Fender highway 1 tele
v
Korg pitchblck
Zoom Uf-01
EHX Big Muff
EHX Russian Muff
Made By Mike fender blender
Mi Audio Crunch box
Malekko Ekko 616
Ibanez CS9
BYOC Flange
v
Fender 75

welsh?

FOR SALE: PEDALS
I'd also reccommend the Tiny Terror. It is great for what you play, and is quiet enough for a bedroom but loud enough for small gigs. The Laney VC is too vintage voiced for what you play, and whilst I think the ValveKing is pretty good, it may be too loud for you and isn't as good as the Tiny Terror (imo).
The Laney VC15 would be within budget new. Also try a PV Classic 30 and Fender Blues Jr too just for preference. All are within budget and good amps.
Edit: Thinking the T-Terror is out of range, maybe used?...