I accidently posted in the Electric Guitar board so I'm just gonna repost here..

I already have a Microcube. And I was thinking of upgrading to a Cube 30 or 60 depending on prices I find. but, would that be a suitable upgrade from the Cube or should I invest in something bigger and better.

I'm also having issues on deciding which one to get. I'm looking for a good guitar that will last me a long time, I'm not that rich so preferably one with already good pups and such, but if one guitar is just overall better but has shittier pups I'll just save up and upgrade the pups. Choices are...

RR3
C-1 BlackJack FR
C-1 Hellraiser FR
DKMG

I'm also open to suggestions.
Judging by the guitars you've chosen, I'm guessing you play metal.

If you have enough to buy those guitars new, you should be spending more of that budget on the amp. None of those guitars are really going to make a Cube sound much better.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Yes I play metal. And what amp would you suggest? I might get a Randall Half Stack for 500 but am not sure yet.
Quote by AdamDK
Budget? ? Styles you play?

+1

Also, spend according to this:
Your tone/sound comes from 75% amp or more, the rest is guitar/everything else. Make the amp a priority over a guitar as long as your current one is playable. Get an amp that will last forever. I would suggest going tube unless you want to buy a new amp in a year or two when you realize that solid state won't cut it.