It's a good game, but if you want to play a song in the game in real? Can I use guitar hero 3 for it?

I Really like the game...
I think you may have to rephrase the question.
The religious myth is the most powerful device ever created, and serves as the psychological soil upon which other myths can flourish.
i think he means...can he tab the song using GH...i think...i think you can do the reverse...
Wow I have no idea what TS is trying to say.
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
but sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
People always tell me I solo like Zakk Wylde. Thats how I know that I suck.
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... wut.
Lol:P, i have guitar hero 3 on my playstation 2. I want too play a song in real ( Slow Ride ). Can i use guitar hero to learn the song better ?
How would GH help you learn a song? You could just listen to the actual song instead, it would be much easier.
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
but sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
People always tell me I solo like Zakk Wylde. Thats how I know that I suck.
Quote by thejeroenimus
Lol:P, i have guitar hero 3 on my playstation 2. I want too play a song in real ( Slow Ride ). Can i use guitar hero to learn the song better ?

Use your brain!

Of course not. They are completely different to how the work.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
i think he means... if he can use the guitar hero tracks as backing tracks..

and.. possibly?

not a bad idea....
woooooot?
hendrix was overrated and grohl is better in food fighters than in nirvana