Page 1 of 2
I have acne. i've been through it all, oxy, practiv, neutragina, herbal remmedies, home remedies. And i've found one that i guess works really well but i dont know if i should get it or not. its called Clear Pores Skin Cleansing. does anybody use this or have anyother ideas? I cant take acutane cause something in there im allegic to.
RIP Kurt Cobain 1967-1994

Guitar Gear:
Squier Jagmaster (killswitch, dimarzio super dist. &tone zone pups)
Digitech Rp80
Digitech death metal
Dunlop Wah

Squier Bullet

Bass:
Ibanez Sr305
Ibanez gio
Fender rumble 100
These wipes that clearasil make are good (can't remember exact name but they're in a blue packet)
They also remove makeup too if you're interested,
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
feces
Clocks tick. Your days are numbered in low digits.
You look suspicious - suspect niggas is bitches,
Get chopped up, grade-A meat, somethin' delicious
Go to a dermatologist, I went about 5 days ago and my face is almost clear. They know what will help you the best.
Gear:

Guitars
Martin DSR
Taylor 214e
Fender Strat
Epiphone 335 Dot
Carlo Robelli Acoustic

Amps+Effects
1978 Fender Pro Reverb
Boss Blues Driver
Boss Super Overdrive
EHX Holy Grail
Boss DD-20 Giga Delay
A new face.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
witch hazel products
And stress can make you brake out (well it does to me) so take it easy now and again and drink plenty of water
" Did You know, in Tibet, if they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away."

"Do they ? That must be why they're such a dominant global power."
L'orreal Pure Zone is good stuff.

Realistically though all that stuff is useless on its own.

You have to change your diet too. Less fat and grease, less dairy and chocolate, less carbonated drinks.

Drink lots of water, eat more healthily and use a decent face wash (like one of the pure zone washes) and you'll beat that acne down.
Use tea tree oil. Works absolutley amazingly.
The sex offenders register.. personally, i don't even think they should be in school.
Witch hazel, it comes in an astringent, and it works pretty good. just wash your face then put some of this stuff on.
Quote by el-ECTRO
you again

damn i could've done a much better response for ntchode 'Owner of UGs hugest penis'
Quote by metaldud536
Personally I prefer the anvil

Oh, well I pulled my achilles tendon lifting one the other day so I needed to find an easy alternative.
http://www.premierdeadsea.com/Facial_s/4.htm

This shit seriously changed my life. I'm a huge fan of the aromatherapy. I honestly went through it all, acutane, oxy, proactive. You name it. It also smoothes your complexion and fades scars. I swear to god, this shits my bread and butter now.
Quote by kranoscorp
I find that I feel the same about women who play bass as I think of immigrants in America.

I respect them for finding a place in society under a lot of ridicule, but I have an odd paranoia that they are going to steal my job.
Yeah, I used to go to a dermatologist and they would give me a face peel (I don't remember what it's called). I had to sit in a chair, and they literally burned off layers of skin with some chemical, and then washed it off. It worked, but I stopped going after 5 times or so, and started drinking vitamin water, and I've been good ever since.
If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough
Quote by Muzikh
Bleach.

you probebly think your funny. But the stuff I use, actualy has bleach in it. And it works very well
Quote by roythereaper
Nice bum >.> <.<
accutane, nothing works better
Gear:
Ibanez RG2ex2
mega distortion md-2
Metal Muff
Marshall MG microstack
Line 6 spyder hd75 halfstack
Sonic Stomp
Schecter Damien 6
Quote by MODESTme

Any acne pills will do a much better job than creams, especially for nasty cystic stuff. I used this for 6 months and my skin permanently improved (before I couldn't possibly stop my face from getting shiny and greasy after tons and tons of cleaners and creams).
Quote by keiron_d
thank you sooooooo much for the advice Fast_Fingers...i would hug you if i could...i looooove you!

True love exists in UG. Can you feel it?

Recording Guitar Amps 101
I recently stopped using any products on my skin at all, save for good ol' soap and warm water and my skin is clearer than it's been in years.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Quote by -February-Star-
I recently stopped using any products on my skin at all, save for good ol' soap and warm water and my skin is clearer than it's been in years.

What kind of soap....?
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by -February-Star-

Same. I used to use a bunch of shit on my face all the time, and it would work for a while but eventually I would just build up a tolerance to it. I just stopped worrying about it and doing anything unnatural to my face and eventually it cleared up within a month or two. Still don't use any special products and it's really clear.
Go to your doctor and see what they recommend. I got these sexy little pills by name of oxytetracyline or something along those lines and they work just fine. There's also alot of things in pharmacists - tissue salts for example - that work quite well. Wipes don#t tend to do sht.
Go to the dermatologist and ask him to take Isotreinoina. It worked for me : D 5 months taking pills, and then boooom all acne and scars from face disappear
Try Differin. It's cleared my face up a lot.
"It's fun until someone gets hurt...then it's hilarious."
Quote by el-ECTRO
They also remove makeup too if you're interested,

Gotta get me some of these, I hate having to take my make up THEN cleanse my spots.
Quote by RU Experienced?

Oh, acne, my bad.

That's exactly what I was going to say.
Quote by Ed Hunter
I took out a fly with my jet of piss once. I felt like God!

“This is ridiculous; my job is to sit here and do this bloo-loo-loo-loo, bloo-loo-loo-loo” - Paul Gilbert on sweep picking.
Quote by floppypick
What kind of soap....?

Imperial Leather

Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
tretinoin.. worked really good for me.
minocycline.. not sure how good it worked, it was a pill.
Benzoylperoxide. Something like that. It worked for me and I've tried *alot* of them.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
i've heard pee works but not tried it
Quote by The Leader
Man, woman, and child alike wept openly at the scourge and pestilence that was birthed onto this Earth from my anus

Quote by inhatredofme
i rear back with the hammer and start raining down blows like thor upon a hooker
Quote by MODESTme

This man speaks the truth, I had bad acne for damn near 8 years and nothing worked, after finally getting on it my face cleared up in a matter of months. It just shuts down the glands that produce the oils on your face. Your skin will get dry but it will no longer be shiny and acne can't form.

And btw, I'm aware TS said he's allergic, but to anyone else who's wondering this is the answer, if you can get your dermatologist to prescribe it to you.
Quote by slappymoe66
Every time you go take a piss, wake up or go to sleep just splash water on your face. Its honestly the very best way to do it.

Do this!

Also ask your doctor about Isotrex. Its a gel which forces your skin to regenerate much quicker and gets rid of scars. You may get some skin peeling off, but only little flakes, never patches.

Also a word of warning, most acne curing tablets can cause problems if used for long periods of time. Fatigue, headaches, loss of appetite, blurred vision and cramped joints are the most common.
Quote by david9d5
You, my friend, win in epic proportions

Quote by sharpshootr55

Man... now I gotta clean my laptop screen.

Quote by ozzyismetal
^That has too much win for me to handle....
I think I need a glass of water and a nap.

Here's the thing about commercial acne products:
Clearasil, Noxema, Proactiv all clear acne temporarily. But they are a business and businesses want to make money. So while one pimple is being cleared, new ones form. Which forces you to continuously buy their product. So why should they cure your acne if you will return to their products without thinking twice?

I got rid of my acne COMPLETELY by throwing away all my cleansing products and instead used good soap with water. If you're getting stuff from legit places like a dermatologist, then continue using it, that will work. But anything mail-order or found in the grocery store is pure shit.
Page 1 of 2