I'm going to by a new guitar now, but i dont find anything!
Anyone who would help???

Demands: Floyd rose
24 frets
not a strato look alike shape
and under 3000$
Quote by Sweepie
I'm going to by a new guitar now, but i dont find anything!
Anyone who would help???

Demands: Floyd rose
24 frets
not a strato look alike shape
and under 3000$

under 3 grand? u can basically whatever u want haha
Ibanez FR Prestige (BKP'd out)
Schecter Tempest Classic
Fryette Deliverance 120
Hughes and Kettner 412
Maybe a ESP, for a single cut, or a Jackson, if you want a V shape.

I'll find some things. If I can be bothered.
Cam Sampbell's my hero
if you have 3 grand, look at Caparison... they make very high quality guitars
Ibanez FR Prestige (BKP'd out)
Schecter Tempest Classic
Fryette Deliverance 120
Hughes and Kettner 412
^ yeah, with that budget if you can't find what you want you could just get a luthier to make it for you...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Carvin says I.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Suhr. Caparison. Carvin. Anything really. With $3000 your best bet would be to get in touch with a luthier and have one build you a custom guitar.
even like a custom shop, or semi-custom shop (like carvin etc.)... might be worth considering. also, there might be luthiers closer to you than you realise, if you check the yellow pages, or the internet...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Lil Macker
Maybe a ESP, for a single cut, or a Jackson, if you want a V shape.

I'll find some things. If I can be bothered.

Sure. its got to be something from Dean,ESP, Ibanez or Jackson
yeh RR24 ftw

My Gear

Fender Deluxe Players Stratocaster
Marshall DSL 50 with 1960A
what amp do you have?

a $3000 guitar and a spider 3 practice amp will have the same tone as a $500 guitar through it
Gear:
2000 Paul Reed Smith CE-24
ESP EC-1000 w/ Seymour Duncans
Ceriatone 18 Watt TMB Plexi 1x12
Peavey 5150 2x12 Combo
Quote by Sweepie
Sure. its got to be something from Dean,ESP, Ibanez or Jackson

And this is where I shall say, put your Marshall MG aside, spent $1500 on a decent amp and $1500 on a decent guitar.
Quote by stratdud39
+1
or any other custom shop.

what i would do myself is make my own guitar, with that money.

dude im 14

and i have a descent amp marshall valvestate avt 2000
your amp could be descenter like bogner ecstasy descenter or splawn nitro descenter
Member No. 002# of the Australia FTW! Club, PM the_random_hero or Alter-Bridge to join".
DEAN 79MLF > Fulltone OCD > Keeley TS9DX Flexi > Marshall Sliver Jubilee > Orange PPC 4x12

Quote by Sweepie
dude im 14

and i have a descent amp marshall valvestate avt 2000

If your 14 why did you tell us a 3000$ budget in the first place? And you can do much better than a marshall valvestate. So is 3000 your real budget or?
1st Schecter 8er? in UG's 7 String Legion
Conklin GT-7
Hartke Hydrive 210C
Digitech Screamin' Blues
Bugera 1990 Head
Dunlop wah
Saxon snakeskin 1x12 cab
I Nouni
Quote by Punk_Ninja
And this is where I shall say, put your Marshall MG aside, spent $1500 on a decent amp and $1500 on a decent guitar.

agreed. well, it's an avt, but same thing.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?