Page 23 of 23
bloodandsoil
24 IQ
Yo Yall. Is this the right place to find out how to get a Tab Pro tab printed? There seems to be no print function that I can find at all on a tab page.
emad
Rocker
13,121 IQ
Do what?
Quote by zappp
emad I'm gonna ban you, seriously.
ComaAlpha
286 IQ
Oh, my apologies for my earlier thread. You can delete it now if you wish. I didn't know the true purpose for this thread.

Anyways, could someone make a powertab for "Come Together" by Soundgarden? That would be awesomezorz! Please and thank you.
I hope LeBron breaks his ankle and NEVER wins another ring again in his life
emad
Rocker
13,121 IQ
Ask in main tab talk forum please.
Quote by zappp
ComaAlpha
286 IQ
Quote by emad
Ask in main tab talk forum please.

My apologies. I made a thread and it got no views and I seen the first post on this thread and I figured this is where my request belonged in the first place and now I'm wrong again. Again, I'm sorry for the confusion.
I hope LeBron breaks his ankle and NEVER wins another ring again in his life
fourpeat
9,508 IQ
Wrote a chart with at least a chord above every lyric line in the correct place. The chart was rejected due to me supposedly not putting a chord above each line. This is preposterous!!!!!!!!! I am very meticulous about that sort of stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who rejected this chart? It makes me very angry that you would allow someone to come along and reject a chord chart that is done within all the boundaries that you have established!!!!!!!!!! What's going on?
floyd616
162 IQ
Just FYI, that link to tuxguitar doesn't work.
AllieKS
10 IQ
Hello to everyone here!

Let me introduce you to a free Android application TabWriter! My friend and I launched it on google play market recently and are still developing and improving it.

Idea is very simple. You can play any melody on your guitar, and our application will try to recognize the notes you played and automatically convert them to guitar tabs in real time. After that you can edit any parts of the tabs you want, and share it with friends.

To find the application, just search for "TabWriter" on google play market.

Currently, TabWriter only supports single toned melodies, and the transcription may not be 100% accurate. Please, play loud, clearly and slowly for better results.

What do you think about this? Should we continue to work on it? Any feedback is highly appreciated
emad
Rocker
13,121 IQ
This thread is about converting different formats.
Please post in main tab talk forum.
Quote by zappp
emad
Rocker
13,121 IQ
You'll get the proper reply if you post a new thread in the main tab talk forum
Quote by zappp
lachrock
10 IQ
I would love to somehow get my money back, I selected to get one month for free and it has only been a week and I had $4.50 AUD taken out of my debit card!! I'm really upset and disappointed in this because I really needed to use that money to get an 18th birthday gift for my partner and now I don't have enough!

Please if anyone could help me with this or reaching out to customer support because all i seem to find is FAQ's on the support site and thats annoying.

Any help would be amazing!

Have a great day!