So I got some extra cash and I've been thinking of getting a new pedal to complement the new EH Metal Muff (great review on it somewhere on UG) I just got. I was thinking between these 3 types of pedals:
Noise gate
Loop Station
Phaser

I only need to get one because my b-day and christmas is coming up so I figure I'd get the other 2 then. And price for the most part is not a problem (up to$200 US at least) I've been holding off on buying anything for my guitar until I thought I could actually use it in a productive way (what's the point of having sick effects if you can't play shit?) so now is the time!

So please let me know what you recommend I get and what brand/model.
Note: I was thinking of getting the loop station because it seems to be the most pricey out of all of them so I don't want to hit my parents or sister up with something like that but if you can recommend me a noise gate or phaser that's really out of this world I'd gladly reconsider.
A noise-gate would be worthwhile if you have too much feedback/humming being caused by the pedals you already have. If you don't have one already I would reccommend a chorus pedal (EHX Small Stone if you can afford it? Or if you want cheaper a Boss Chorus?). It will really make your cleans sound nice, and chords will sound a lot nicer. Also, possibly a delay to fatten up your sound a bit for lead work.
yea I had the noise gate in mind, I guess it's just a matter of whether I can bear the humming sound for a month and a half more if I don't get it now. Definitly gonna check out that first chorus pedal and thanks for the idea of a delay pedal, I didn't even think about that
Quote by LightxGrenade
yea I had the noise gate in mind, I guess it's just a matter of whether I can bear the humming sound for a month and a half more if I don't get it now. Definitly gonna check out that first chorus pedal and thanks for the idea of a delay pedal, I didn't even think about that