ok, so i bring my acoustic guitar to school everyday and in like all of my classes they make me play guitar for them, so im running out of songs so can anyone recommend any good acoustic songs for me?

thanks
Alice In Chains did a bunch of good acoustic stuff.

You could do mellowed out covers of rock stuff - I did that with Mudvayne's Death Blooms, Killswitch Engage's End of Heartache, and Red's Already over. Worked out really well - best on the KSE song.

10 Years has some good acoustic tracks too. "So Long, Goodbye", "Silhouette of a Life" "Through the Iris" ....

Tantric is a good choice as well.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
get cape wear cape fly
newton faulkner
heartbeats by jose gonzales
oasis

Im just trying to think of stuff that people might know
Quote by boreamor
Ah very good point. Charlie__flynn, you've out smarted me

People
should
smile
more

crit4crit on 'acoustic 1 (with piano)' here

Rate my playing skills please.
I do not know what kind of music you are into but Jack Johnson "Taylor" has a really nice intro, which sounds and looks really difficult but its not that hard.
Quote by strat0blaster
Alice In Chains did a bunch of good acoustic stuff.

You could do mellowed out covers of rock stuff - I did that with Mudvayne's Death Blooms, Killswitch Engage's End of Heartache, and Red's Already over. Worked out really well - best on the KSE song.

10 Years has some good acoustic tracks too. "So Long, Goodbye", "Silhouette of a Life" "Through the Iris" ....

Tantric is a good choice as well.

My Last Serenade is cool on acoustic too...

Epi Les Paul Std w/Duncans
ESP LTD EX260
Cry Baby From Hell
Marshall JH-1
EHX Metal Muff
MXR EVH Phase 90
Carl Martin Classic Chorus
EHX #1 Echo
Ibanez LU-20
Dunlop DCB-10
Crate V50112
Tascam US144

PEDALBOARD JUNKIES
I agree, Layla is really cool if you are good at that beginning fast hammerons and pulloffs