Everyone says it doesn't but then they always pull that sh-t up. On the news they're like "ZOMG BARACK OBAMA'S BLACK!!!!" and so if you don't like him it's because you're f-cking racist. There's another thread up about Bob Marley and the TS was like "I hope people don't dislike his music because he's black". Any comment that can be misconstrued in any way as anti-black and Jesse Jackson is all over that sh-t in two seconds. Has that dumb f-cker never seen the Chapelle Show or anything of Soulja Boy's? On the Colbert Report Nas said "it's ok for me to say it, because I'm black" (referring to ******). Does anyone else think this is dumb as hell? Either you should get pissed if everyone uses a word or nobody. F-cking double standards.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
^use the lick my balls bar.....
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.