Ok so I have to write a 1200 typed story for English on Thursday and i havent started because lately i dont know what to write about. I have this one idea about a guy meets a girl and they fall in love, they get married and in the end it turns out the girl is a guy so whey awesome surprising ending. So pit please share your idea's

What kinda story would you write? oh and btw yes i might just consider adding rape, kill and cum in the story if my mood changes.

Go!
why would he only find out after they were married that she was guy would the raging moustache be a bit of a giveaway
The last story I wrote for English class was a Kafka-esque short story set in a dystopian future, which lay in uncertain totalitarianism. Nobody was aware of who or what was controlling them but somebody was. The protagonist was arrested for reasons that he either forgot or never knew. Basically, what I did with the story was that I only told it in a linear way: I told the story and his thoughts but I never revealed anything else in order to create a sense of confusion and uncertainty in the reader to parallel the story's mood and setting. It was almost a cross between 1984 and The Trial. I really got into Kafka and Orwell before writing it, so that obviously influenced my writing...

Write about something that interests you. I hate "guy meets girl who turns out to be a transvestite" sort of stories.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
make it so that the girl is a guy, but then the other guy turns out to be a girl
Quote by yekeab
make it so that the girl is a guy, but then the other guy turns out to be a girl

you lost me.
Quote by yekeab

No, the guy turns out to be mudkips
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Quote by saphrax
Write about a man stuggling to find ideas for an English assignment, so he turns to a Guitar website for ideas and the suggestions he gets.

this

or just make up something random like I usually do
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
I laughed at your idea of the story

do it, but she rapes him in the end
All the stuff I've written for school lately has been guitar- or music-related. Poems about pick gnomes, etc.

You could write something along the lines of the Pick of Destiny
Quote by Woozye
I laughed at your idea of the story

do it, but she rapes him in the end

haha rapes him .. not a bad idea i wonder how i woulld write that as academic writing.
A Boy Named Jerome

One day little Jerome was walking through the streets of downtown Toronto when he was approached by a large mobster named Mario. Mario told him he had 24 hours to live.

Jerome asked "why do I only have 24 hours to live?"

Mario replied "Because I heard you have been selling some bad crack at the corner of Jane and Finch."

Jerome argued that he was not a drug dealer, but to no use. Mario was going to kill him in 24 hours anyways.

Jerome, now extremely sad that he only had 24 hours of life left to live, went and cried in the back of a dark alleyway. As he was sobbing, a strange man approached him. He turned around and asked "are you here to let me know that I’m going to die soon too?

"no" the man replied "I heard you were selling crack and I want some"

"why the **** does everyone think I'm a crack dealer" Jerome said angrily "get the **** outta here"

So Jerome gathered all of his courage and headed down to the subway station. "I need to get out of this damned city" he said. Just as he was about to board there was an announcement over the PA system. "I'm sorry to report, but the subways have been shut down due to the immense terrorist threat. "man what the **** is going on here, why is everyone against me?" shouted Jerome, to no one in particular.

So Jerome, now down to 12 hours of remaining life, decided he should make the most of it. The first thing he did was go downtown and picked up a hooker named Miranda. Then they went back to his place and ****ed. It was the wildest, craziest sex that anybody has ever had. After his massive orgasm, he went to the most expensive restaurant in town and ordered everything on the menu. after his feast, when he got the bill (which was $123456789.00) he made a huge scene, spat in the waiter's pants, and ran out of the restaurant like a rabid wilda beast.

He now had only two hours left. He decided to take a long walk around the block. As he was walking he looked around and saw all the little children playing, so he thought himself "I guess it's better me than them, I mean, they have so much to live for." As he was nearing the end of his walk, he saw a big thug stealing an old lady's purse. He started to chase the man, who he was much faster than. Right as he caught him, the man whirled around and roundhouse kicked him in the face, he then realized that it was Chuck Norris! He was instantly terrified because he knew that no one could amount to Chuck Norris' Godliness. So Chuck Norris beat the absolute shit out of him, leaving him with a cracked femur and a malignant tumor.

With one hour left, Jerome went and joined some Jamaicans hot-boxing in their van. He smoked so many joints that he started crying and wishing that his mommy would come and give him some warm milk. “Yaaaah mon!!” they all cheered. So he then left the Jamaicans because they had to go fly Air Jamaica.

So as he was walking down the street, he found a magic lamp. He thought to himself “I’ve read about thing like this, if I rub this lamp, a genie should pop out!”. So after furiously rubbing the lamp for about 5 minutes, a genie appeared “MY NAME IS LEBRON JAMES!!!!! I AM THE KING OF THE GENIES!!!!!! YOU HAVE THREE WISHES”.

“I wish I wasn’t going to die!” Jerome said excitedly

“YOUR WISH IS GRAN-“ and before he could finish, Mario came out of nowhere and killed him with a machete

“OH ****!” shouted Jerome.

“Your 24 hours are over, you must now feel the penalty of death”. Mario said, with a look of death in his eyes. “any last words?” he added

“Yes” said Jerome “I think these last 24 hours have taught me that when a big mobster named Mario appears and tells you will die in 24 hours, you need to make the most of it. I have accomplished more in these last 24 hours than I have in my entire life. So if you still want to kill someone who had finally learned enough about life to understand it, then go ahead, I’m ready”.

“Awww, what a lovely speech” said Mario “now you must die”.

And then he killed him.

The End.

Moral of the story: Don’t sell crack on the corner of Jane and Finch.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
You can write about a dream I had the other night.

From what I remember I was in school walking behind a girl. There was only us in the entire school. As we were walking she kept turning to me and pulling up her skirt a little to show me her lady parts. At this point I was thinking I was in for some dream sex.

Anyway I kept following this beautiful girl when she walked into the toilets, I followed still. I knew she didn't mind, she was staring at me seductively. I went into a cubicle to urinate and in the hopes she would follow me. She said something to me, her voice was subtle but I had the idea that what she said was evil. Next there was pure silence, only the hypnotic dripping of the tap. With one foot I reached over the cubicle to take a look. What I saw shocked me. She had her back turned to me with tentacles coming out of her like a lame Spiderman villian. I was so shocked I gasped, no sooner then the air entered my mouth her tentacles were sent straight through the cubicle piercing my leg. The strange part is, It wasn't painful, it was orgasmic. It ended there

tl:dr
It was like the movie species.
about a man riding to a castle to tell a kill that the country is about to be attacked. On the way from the post to the castle he meets interesting characters with each one having its own story, piecr of advice for the road, food for the road and wisdom

use famous Metal names like Dio and Iommi, and Zakk Wylde
Quote by andy_thomas
A Boy Named Jerome

One day little Jerome was walking through the streets of downtown Toronto when he was approached by a large mobster named Mario. Mario told him he had 24 hours to live.

Mario replied "Because I heard you have been selling some bad crack at the corner of Jane and Finch."

Jerome argued that he was not a drug dealer, but to no use. Mario was going to kill him in 24 hours anyways.

Jerome, now extremely sad that he only had 24 hours of life left to live, went and cried in the back of a dark alleyway. As he was sobbing, a strange man approached him. He turned around and asked "are you here to let me know that I’m going to die soon too?

"why the **** does everyone think I'm a crack dealer" Jerome said angrily "get the **** outta here"

So Jerome gathered all of his courage and headed down to the subway station. "I need to get out of this damned city" he said. Just as he was about to board there was an announcement over the PA system. "I'm sorry to report, but the subways have been shut down due to the immense terrorist threat. "man what the **** is going on here, why is everyone against me?" shouted Jerome, to no one in particular.

So Jerome, now down to 12 hours of remaining life, decided he should make the most of it. The first thing he did was go downtown and picked up a hooker named Miranda. Then they went back to his place and ****ed. It was the wildest, craziest sex that anybody has ever had. After his massive orgasm, he went to the most expensive restaurant in town and ordered everything on the menu. after his feast, when he got the bill (which was $123456789.00) he made a huge scene, spat in the waiter's pants, and ran out of the restaurant like a rabid wilda beast.

He now had only two hours left. He decided to take a long walk around the block. As he was walking he looked around and saw all the little children playing, so he thought himself "I guess it's better me than them, I mean, they have so much to live for." As he was nearing the end of his walk, he saw a big thug stealing an old lady's purse. He started to chase the man, who he was much faster than. Right as he caught him, the man whirled around and roundhouse kicked him in the face, he then realized that it was Chuck Norris! He was instantly terrified because he knew that no one could amount to Chuck Norris' Godliness. So Chuck Norris beat the absolute shit out of him, leaving him with a cracked femur and a malignant tumor.

With one hour left, Jerome went and joined some Jamaicans hot-boxing in their van. He smoked so many joints that he started crying and wishing that his mommy would come and give him some warm milk. “Yaaaah mon!!” they all cheered. So he then left the Jamaicans because they had to go fly Air Jamaica.

So as he was walking down the street, he found a magic lamp. He thought to himself “I’ve read about thing like this, if I rub this lamp, a genie should pop out!”. So after furiously rubbing the lamp for about 5 minutes, a genie appeared “MY NAME IS LEBRON JAMES!!!!! I AM THE KING OF THE GENIES!!!!!! YOU HAVE THREE WISHES”.

“YOUR WISH IS GRAN-“ and before he could finish, Mario came out of nowhere and killed him with a machete

“Your 24 hours are over, you must now feel the penalty of death”. Mario said, with a look of death in his eyes. “any last words?” he added

“Yes” said Jerome “I think these last 24 hours have taught me that when a big mobster named Mario appears and tells you will die in 24 hours, you need to make the most of it. I have accomplished more in these last 24 hours than I have in my entire life. So if you still want to kill someone who had finally learned enough about life to understand it, then go ahead, I’m ready”.

And then he killed him.

The End.

Not a bad story ... you just thought of it right now didn't you?
Quote by imdeth
You can write about a dream I had the other night.

From what I remember I was in school walking behind a girl. There was only us in the entire school. As we were walking she kept turning to me and pulling up her skirt a little to show me her lady parts. At this point I was thinking I was in for some dream sex.

Anyway I kept following this beautiful girl when she walked into the toilets, I followed still. I knew she didn't mind, she was staring at me seductively. I went into a cubicle to urinate and in the hopes she would follow me. She said something to me, her voice was subtle but I had the idea that what she said was evil. Next there was pure silence, only the hypnotic dripping of the tap. With one foot I reached over the cubicle to take a look. What I saw shocked me. She had her back turned to me with tentacles coming out of her like a lame Spiderman villian. I was so shocked I gasped, no sooner then the air entered my mouth her tentacles were sent straight through the cubicle piercing my leg. The strange part is, It wasn't painful, it was orgasmic. It ended there

tl:dr
It was like the movie species.

WTF!
Every four weeks I have to write a story/poem/whatever with fifteen of my vocab words in AP English. This year, I'm doing a series of epic black metal stories. Black metal's the easiest music to make fun of.
Quote by Kasabian_LSF
WTF!

Exactly what I thought when I awoke, I have those kinda dreams all the time

Quote by frottage
Every four weeks I have to write a story/poem/whatever with fifteen of my vocab words in AP English. This year, I'm doing a series of epic black metal stories. Black metal's the easiest music to make fun of.

I love to write. I'm currently writing about a surgeon who loves death metal music. I have a part where he's in the middle of a brain transplant and starts raping some dude's brain

I have nothing better to do I might turn that into a song actually..
Last edited by imdeth at Oct 7, 2008,
The epic tale of a tale of epic'ness....

It all started one hot summers day, or night, well it could have been either, but im sure it was day, since the sun was in the sky, but we all know how the moon can be crafty like that, you know.. where it pretends to be the sun, but it isnt! well yes that's what happend on this fatefull, day.. or night.

The End
Quote by andy_thomas
A Boy Named Jerome

And then he killed him.

The End.

nahh I won't