My Homecoming dance is next Saturday. My friend wants us to go as friends but shes not too keen on going and neither am I. I suggested we go to Netherworld (http://www.fearworld.com/) with some friends that aren't going and do that stuff. She's not big on "scary" stuff but she said she would go if I really wanted to. Then she decided to invite two other people into our group, and I don't really like them much.

So basically what should we go with? All 4 of us go to Homecoming, go to the haunted house, or find something else to do? And no, I won't be trying to get any, the girl and I are too good of friends.

Meh, I went to homecoming 3 times and didn't really like it. Haunted House sounds fun and you won't have to get dressed up and follow rules and stuff.
Every now and then I will get lucky enough as to where a fly will buzz its way over the towel rack and into the shower I'm taking. If it gets low enough I take great pleasure in splashing it with water, then watching it become distraught and drown as it flows down the drain. This is by far my most efficient method of killing flies. ****in Flies
Quote by The_Paranoia
My Homecoming dance is next Saturday. My friend wants us to go as friends but shes not too keen on going and neither am I. I suggested we go to Netherworld (http://www.fearworld.com/) with some friends that aren't going and do that stuff. She's not big on "scary" stuff but she said she would go if I really wanted to. Then she decided to invite two other people into our group, and I don't really like them much.

So basically what should we go with? All 4 of us go to Homecoming, go to the haunted house, or find something else to do? And no, I won't be trying to get any, the girl and I are too good of friends.

She clearly wants you. Go to Homecoming with her.

As long as your friends are with you, they'll both be equally fun, so it doesn't matter. Give the girl the choice instead.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by Callicut
Every now and then I will get luck enough as to where a fly will buzz its way over the towel rack and into the shower I'm taking. If it gets low enough I take great pleasure in splashing it with water, then watch it become distraught and drown as it flows down the drown. This is by far my most efficient method of killing flies. ****in Flies

Uh... thanks for the insight. :\

I'd go to both if it were me. Homecoming first, then go to the house. And then maybe bang the girl or something.
if you go to the haunted house you can get scared and jump into her and grab her boobs or something

or maybe she'll want to hold on to you because its so scary
Traben Array Custom 5-String
Acoustic 170 Combo
Line 6 Bass Pod

Quote by break-me-in
She clearly wants you. Go to Homecoming with her.

As long as your friends are with you, they'll both be equally fun, so it doesn't matter. Give the girl the choice instead.

I'm only friends with the girl. The other 2 she invited, well one of them used to be very obsessive with me and the other is a guy who tries to hook up with my friend everyday. I'm not their biggest fans.

Quote by Perk-a-nation
if you go to the haunted house you can get scared and jump into her and grab her boobs or something

or maybe she'll want to hold on to you because its so scary

She did say she would only go to the house if she got to hold my hand the whole time and that she could jump on me. I'm so getting some