So I was on my way to work today only to step outside and find my tires slashed. It really gets to me when I think of what kind of seriously infantile human being can stoop this low. This kind of thing is not funny or entertaining in the least, its just plain irritating, on top of that I cant make it into work today, I had to be across town for a board meeting but this "tire slasher" has deffinatly destroyed my chances of getting my well earned pay raise that I have been discussing with my boss for the last 3 weeks.

I asked a few neighbours about it, and unfourtunatly found that they to had been visited by this low life. The sad thing is my one neighbour that had her tires slashed is a 79 year old woman who lives alone and only gets visits from her children and grand children on holidays and birthdays ect.
Quote by Graveworm
That is why you shouldn't be sticking your junk in a lot of ladies.

but thats what I do best
These mirror threads are spam, anyone reading who is thinking of making one shouldn't.

*reported*
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
If your from minnesota I think I can point you in the direction of a thread on the subject lol
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
The /b/tard invasion came early today...
EDIT: I say this because it's clearly a mirror thread of the others.
My apologies if this is legit, and my sympathy.
Last edited by Nightfyre at Oct 7, 2008,
oh..... the F word was blotched out... i thought it was the N word
Gear:
Fender Standard Telecaster Electric Guitar Ash
Bugera 333XL 212
Dunlop Original Cry Baby >> Korg Pitchblack Tuner >> MXR Carbon Copy >> Boss DS-1
See, this is why instead of slashing tires I prefer taking the caps off the tire and letting the air out. The long hiss is much more satisfying than the loud pop, and gives you much less of a chance to be caught.
I've found the perpetrator!

Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
probably some stupid drunk 15 year old around the corner who thinks he's the shit.