I just got the Seymour Duncan Tweak Fuzz pedal from a friend for 40 bucks. At first I when I was using it I had some trouble getting the sound I wanted (to boost solos with some clipping and an overly compressed sound). I then cranked the amp to 5 or 6 and started messing with the fuzz, and I got the EXACT sound I was looking for!!

Bottom line, I highly recommend this pedal for use with tube amps to push your tubes even more. Great pedal, especially for the price I got it at!

Anyone else have it? Any tips to get some more unique sounds? Lay it on me!

Ive been looking at this pedal as an alternative to a Big Muff. Good to hear it sounds good. Especially since I have a VK 112.
Quote by qotsa1998
Ive been looking at this pedal as an alternative to a Big Muff. Good to hear it sounds good. Especially since I have a VK 112.

Yeah, sounds great with my VK 112. I highly recommend it, and I've heard the Big Muff can be a little muddy at times? I've also heard it scoops your mids more, which I don't really like. Haven't tried the big muff though so I'm not sure. This pedal has a lot of different sounds in it I believe, I just haven't discovered them all yet!

Also check out the Zvex Fuzz Factory, I saw the demo of that and I was really impressed, but then again, I'm not sure if that's in your budget. Hope this helps!!