so ive been playing the same songs for awhile now and im getting bored of them so can any1 recommend so songs that i can learn that are not to complicated?

i play mostly punk rock like alkaline trio and green day but i also play a lot of metallica.

gear:
gibson sg standard
traynor ycv40t
some crappy acoustic
digitech grunge pedal
first of all broaden ur horizons! u wont get better listening to rubbish like that! metallica excluded obviously, try some led zepp stuff, bit of ac/dc thatll stop ya been bored never get bored of playin that stuff!!!
Quote by slashisgod2006
first of all broaden ur horizons! u wont get better listening to rubbish like that! metallica excluded obviously, try some led zepp stuff, bit of ac/dc thatll stop ya been bored never get bored of playin that stuff!!!

Yes he has to broaden his musical tastes. But jumping pn a banwagon bashing punk bands is very uncool. VERY UNCOOL.

Now TS, I recommend you try some Blues, its helped my playing alot even at an early playing ability.

Ooh and BTW remeber AC/DC is just Three powerchord stuff.
My Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender MIM Stratocaster
Yamaha Pacifica 112v
Epiphone G-400
Cheap acoustic

Roland Cube 30X
USA Big Muff PI
Dunlop Crybaby Wah GCB-95
I'm gonna go ahead and recommend "Until You Suffer Some" by Poison because that song is awesome and I love the opening riff.
Breedlove Studio D25/SM Acoustic
Epiphone Les Paul Custom w/ EMGs
B-52 AT-212 Tube Amp
MXR 10 Band EQ
Digitech Bad Monkey
Boss RC-2 Loop Station