Hey, I've got a few things of laughing gas but I can't open them. I don't have a cream thing to open it but I know it's possible otherwise. I haven't got balloons either. Any ideas?
http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/7261/isi10pack1jd.jpg
That's the kind I have. I know it's possible because I did it during the summer at a festival but I can't remember how.
Originally posted by WlCmToTheJungle "you have just received the amish computer virus. Since the amish dont have computers it's based on there honor system so please delete all of your files immediatly. thank you
Don't Try Without A Whipped Cream Dispenser.

It's compressed, it'll probably fuck you up. If you don't have a dispenser or balloons then it's too bad dude, don't do anything stupid.

RULE BRITANNIA
Last edited by Cobain_Is_King at Oct 7, 2008,
What?
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy
Ever stuck their finger in their ass, just to see what it was like? I did

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
DO NOT BREAK IT OPEN!!!
The gas will give you freeze burns.
If you're talking about Nitous Oxide, then research it on google, it's dead easy to find out about it.
Have fun, did it a few months ago, fantastic drug.
First off, Drug Thread.

Second, you need a cracker. You can buy them at the headshop.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
ummm hippy crack...

i had a huge tank of it at moe.down. a cop came over were all sitting there with a tank and a bunch of ballons he looks at us and laughs.
It's good but you can feel it killing off your brain cells. And it lasts for like 15 seconds.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde