I wanna see if I can get a good software that will do everything a looper pedal would do for me. Something with built in drum samples and count in beats. Something I could easily record with.
I don't have it yet, so I don't know if it does that, but maybe audacity, it the first thing that came to mind, but other people probably know more.
Save a trip to the RT!
Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.

Top trolling abilities.

Quote by caeser1156
God dammit you had me 10/10
I already have that, it is just simple recording software. I am looking one specifically with drum samples. I know there has to be a few out there, just can't find it yet.
Quote by newaccount
I wanna see if I can get a good software that will do everything a looper pedal would do for me. Something with built in drum samples and count in beats. Something I could easily record with.

Let me guess.... you want it for free right?

If not, there are lots of programs.

Logic
sonar
Cubase

to name a few.

* The drum samples you'll likely need to buy separate as a plug in, though logic does come with some.

Just look up DAW's in google, or go to a site like sweetwater, or guitar center. Lots of options.

If you want something to steal, I can't help ya there.
shred is gaudy music
cubase and ableton and sonar le all have looping abilities where you can press a button to start recording on next track, and then the next etc. Until eventually you can have as many tracks as you like playing over and over again over each other. ALSO in these programs yo can make your own drum samples, or you can download them from a vast range of websites that supply heaps of samples.