im applying early decision NYU...so when they decide to let me in or not----- do they have just my junior year grades and everything before that or do they have 1/4 of my senior grades.
Last edited by Acquiescence at Oct 7, 2008,
They'll see your high school records up to current. You will have to provide a full report when school ends though.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Colleges look mostly at Junior and Senior year. But grades are not the most important factor, there are things like volunteer work, extra-circulars, sports, jazz band etc. Colleges want individuals, sometimes....
PANDEMIC GROUP

Slash is trash

I has golfclaps!
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

Quote by boreamor
Your avatar is the first thing that has made me laugh in a long time. I applaud you

Quote by superslash1994
Lmao, your avatar earns you a golf clap.
Right now they just have your Junior grades. After you finish senior year they'll probably get those, too.

Are you afraid of asking your school counsler (SP!!!?) that question?
Quote by Grundy0
Never forget what really matters in life, friends and family.
Team Pale Yellow?
------m-------m------
| | (oo) | |
||(~)||

Mom <3
NYU is a very competitive school, and, as such, will require your first quarter grades for Early Decision (as far I know).
Quote by lookingpastsky
NYU is a very competitive school, and, as such, will require your first quarter grades for Early Decision (as far I know).

are you 100% sure?
Quote by Acquiescence
are you 100% sure?

Why don't you just look on their website? It'll tell you exactly what you need.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana