I just can't bend properly with low action. The other upper strings just slip off my finger top and get under causing some unwanted sounds. This doesn't happen with higher actions. Anyone having the same problem?

I like to play with low action and all but I bend quite a lots and this causes a big problem.
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

Quote by HighPotency
Are your strings thick? I noticed my friend's .11s were a helluva lot harder to bend than my .09s and tended to slip out from my fingers.

He's not saying they're hard to bend, he's saying the other strings get in the way when he bends.

It used to happen to me, too, but I adjusted my technique to mute other strings.
Quote by Flying Couch
He's not saying they're hard to bend, he's saying the other strings get in the way when he bends.

It used to happen to me, too, but I adjusted my technique to mute other strings.

Quote by hminh87
I just can't bend properly with low action. The other upper strings just slip off my finger top and get under causing some unwanted sounds. This doesn't happen with higher actions. Anyone having the same problem?

I like to play with low action and all but I bend quite a lots and this causes a big problem.

Looks like they're hard to bend to me. Maybe i'm understanding it wrong?
Quote by HighPotency
Looks like they're hard to bend to me. Maybe i'm understanding it wrong?

No dude. They're not hard to bend. The upper strings just slide off my finger top and 'group' with the string I was bending create some unwanted noise.
I do bending perfectly fine with higher actions, though.
Maybe it's my bending technique.

ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

This is going to be hard. I've been bending the way I do for way too long now.
I noticed that the strings on my TOM bridge does not have the same radius as my fretboard. I will file the saddles down to see if it's what causing the problem.

ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R