Hello guys, just wondered if anyone could give me some advice. I might have the chance to buy a v7 Jem at what I think is a rediculously low price. The trouble is, I'm not entirely sure how versatile it would be for my playing style. I play mainly blues and rock, think Gilmour and Slash rather than Vai. Also, I've considered them a little bit of a posers guitar in the past? (waits for insults) Obviously it would quite adequatly perform what I want...but I dunno? Any views on the matter are greatly appreciated. Cheers guys.
yeah jem is amazing, id get one but a bit to expensive. With the volume knob u have like 9 pickup selections its amazing.
Quote by crossy uk
Hello guys, just wondered if anyone could give me some advice. I might have the chance to buy a v7 Jem at what I think is a rediculously low price. The trouble is, I'm not entirely sure how versatile it would be for my playing style. I play mainly blues and rock, think Gilmour and Slash rather than Vai. Also, I've considered them a little bit of a posers guitar in the past? (waits for insults) Obviously it would quite adequatly perform what I want...but I dunno? Any views on the matter are greatly appreciated. Cheers guys.

You could always swap the pups, but yes, they are versatile.