First thread!

Right well so basically my maths teacher sucks and she's annoying as hell, and she never makes us write anything sown so we cant revise from our books. We have maths journals which we update every now and then so we can revise when we have exams etc. Since we have had our current teacher I have just got by with writing from my head (our other teacher wrote things down so we could understand them), but I'm not too good at explaining things. we had a maths journal homework due in tomorrow, and i have only done a bit of it and when she comes to me asking for it, I'm thinking of saying something like 'With respect, you're a god awful teacher'(she always says things like 'with respect, this is terrible'), or get a revision guide out and read that all lesson. I know I sound like a whining baby but i just would like some suggestions on what to do.

tl;dr
my teacher sucks, I didn't do my homework, what should i say/do

NO rape, fap, anything against law

edit: overuse of 'and's ftw
Quote by oneblackened
win.

I thought I'd quote this because it's the one and only time I have recieved praise in The Pit in however many days i have been posting

third wave ska is garbage two tone is the best

Come
on
you
Tractor
Boys!
Just say "I didn't do my homework because I'm too in love with you to concentrate... You complete me, I love you "insert teacher's name".
Ask to change your schedule with a good teacher, unless you're in middle school, then you're stuck with her.
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

I had retarded maths teachers for 1st, 3rd and 4th yr at school and still came out with top grades.

Anyway, telling the teacher they suck won't wash unless all the students are having an issue with them and complain to the head.
Quote by Steve The Plank
Does she swallow too?

Beat me to it.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by freedoms_stain
I had retarded maths teachers for 1st, 3rd and 4th yr at school and still came out with top grades.

Anyway, telling the teacher they suck won't wash unless all the students are having an issue with them and complain to the head.

yea but youre asian.
Maths
Do you got a lisp boy?
May the Schwartz be with us! 2012

MAL

Q: OK, so do you care about the labels — nastiest, edgiest team in the NFL?

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.

Quote by Erik_Aero
Suck it up. And write things down.

that's the problem, I can never seem to explain it in such a way that I can come back to it and understand it again.
Quote by oneblackened
win.

I thought I'd quote this because it's the one and only time I have recieved praise in The Pit in however many days i have been posting

Come
on
you
Tractor
Boys!
wen mine pissed me off i got the school to sign a petition to fire her. needless to say she shaped up quickly.
People are strange when youre a stranger
Faces look ugly when youre alone
Women seem wicked when youre unwanted
Streets are uneven when youre down
Your vagina+My penis= A???

Make every answer that on your homework.

Penis2 + vagina2 = Me and you2
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

Quote by maidenrulz19
Maths
Do you got a lisp boy?

Ummm...Wut?
1. I'm english
2. Do you got a problem with your grammar boy?
Quote by oneblackened
win.

Come
on
you
Tractor
Boys!
Quote by freedoms_stain
Eh, no I'm not.

But i am!!

Write it down. Write as many notes so that you'll understand. it's your notes not hers.
PS3

Fear the LIME

X
having a crap teacher is no excuse for not doing work. in fact it's more of a reason to actually do the work.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by -Guitar-George-
Ummm...Wut?
1. I'm english
2. Do you got a problem with your grammar boy?

Dude i think what he's trying to tell you is it's math, not maths.

Anyway, find out if other students are having this problem. If so either talk to the teacher direct or complain to the head.
Professional Mixing available at request.

Everton FC
Quote by Footzyrama
Dude i think what he's trying to tell you is it's math, not maths.

Anyway, find out if other students are having this problem. If so either talk to the teacher direct or complain to the head.

It IS Maths in Britain.
Quote by imdeth
Just say "I didn't do my homework because I'm too in love with you to concentrate... You complete me, I love you "insert teacher's name".

Nah that doesn't work ... my friend did it with our bus driver when he got in trouble and he almost got suspended
Gear:
Epiphone Archtop Dot
Ibanez RG120
Peavey ValveKing 112
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss Distortion Ds-1
MXR Carbon Copy
Rocktron Banshee Talk box
Last edited by Drmmrboi180 at Oct 7, 2008,
Quote by Flying Couch
Really? That blows, man. My mathematics teacher kicks seven different kinds of ass.

^meh somewhere along the lines of what i wuz gunna say
.....tho somewhere around sophomore year i did have a teach who had us to write down 5 min. worth of notes, give us a huge assignment, and spend the rest of the time talking about having sex with her husband.
it would have been ok had she not been like 50 and fat
Quote by Victor Wooten
Frontbassman, You Win!
Also, Sig this or die!

^Yea you read right, Victor Wooten just gave me a complement.

Quote by kevin14u2nv

dude, in flames sucks.
all their music sounds the same

^ he listens to dragonforce
Quote by pinkhaze29
Here's a thought... write it down anyway?

This

Do you need your teacher to tell you when to write things down?
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

dude...i feel ya. My maths teacher is so loud and annoying and old. She uses phrases like " bing bang bong on the chinese gong" when something is very obvious. If she wants you to do something quickly she says " Pass your papers in, Splikkity, Likkity, Splonk" and i am just sitting there like WTF mate? this is high school not 2nd grade. She also has a rule that if you say "shut up" you must write an apology note to the class and accept a detention for "use of foul language in the classroom".

She sits on my last nerve, jumps on it like a trampoline, and uses all of these damn kid phrases that i guess she made up herself.