Ok, finally decided on which guitar to get, one problem...I can't decide which color I want lol..

Here's the guitar and you can see the colors here...

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Ibanez-RG-Electric-Guitar?sku=481914

Only other guitar I have is a black (like full black) bass guitar, so maybe I should get red to contrast or do you guys think the gray is more attractive?

Thanks
if the red had that same burst finish as the grey....

idk tough one. but you cant make a wrong choice
Quote by monkeysintheday
I have trained a live tarantula to calm and sit on my guitar due to the awesome powers of my rocking. When I am not playing it angrily bounces about my room hitting everything that isn't me.

Quote by stef123

rageagainst64 you are a legend!
greyburst
LTD KH-602
Schecter Hellraiser C-8
Bugera 333X
Pedalboard:
Boss TU-2, HM-2
EHX Big Muff Pi w/ Tone Wicker
Crybaby From Hell
Way Huge Swollen Pickel
DeviEver: Legend of Fuzz
MXR Phase 90 Script, Carbon Copy, MC-401
Ok, I'll let you all decide then what the color will be in 56 minutes I'm tallying up and buying whichever one has the most votes!
the grey one looks pretty sweet...
"You can drink an ugly chick hot, but you can’t drink a fat chick skinny."

Fender: HSS Stratocaster

Modulus: 1991 Q5

Peavey:158BASS
Marshall: MG30FDX
Acoustic: B200
First of all, that's a really nice choice of guitar. :P I wish I got it instead of my rg370dx. xD
anyways, go with grey much nicer
~Carl
HHAHAHA, nice one DespisedIcon, looks like gray is gonna win and its only been 4 minutes, any red gonna chime in?
i personally would choose the cherry, but the grey isnt bad at all
Transparent Gray Burst!
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

Grey. Also, it's a more neutral colour, so it will match a wider variety of on stage outfits.

What?
Ever wonder what rock would have sounded like in 2010 if grunge hadn't made it cool to be stupid?

The Three Aces
On UG profiles - On Myspace

Please mark yourself as a fan if you like!
Tough one, I like red guitars but that grey burst is really nice... To be honest, what matches your physical stlye better? If you wear a lot of like green or purple or something, red might not be as good as the grey or something. I'd base it on personal image.
Gibson Les Paul Studio Deluxe/Ibanez RGA42/LTD EC401vf
Into:
Whammy IV>Pitchblack>Dunlop 536Q>Fulltone Fulldrive 2>Hardwire TL-2>MXR 10 Band>Line 6 M13
Into:
80s Carvin x100b w/ cab
don't get either

get this hot peice of ass

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/document?cpd=0OEY&doc_id=99371&base_pid=518065&index=1

the only thing cooler would be if that redish burst in the middle was green, I'd actually buy that on friday...instead of the mustang I've been dreaming of getting since I've learned to play guitar...IF one of you ****ers post a guitar that looks like that with a green thingy instead of red, I'll kill you...Cause then i really won't get my mustang

EDIT:

Well...I didn't realize it has active pickups ...Throw in a JB in the bridge, and a '59 in the neck and AMGAWD
Last edited by Swap-Meet at Oct 7, 2008,