just wondering
Quote by blacksabbath8
So I had to take a massive dump, and I went in the bassment. So it's been down there for a while and the stench is terrible and i think it's seeping into the floor.

lol im guessing ur not one?
Quote by blacksabbath8
So I had to take a massive dump, and I went in the bassment. So it's been down there for a while and the stench is terrible and i think it's seeping into the floor.

i'm jewish. my last name is cartmenez

is that guitar seriously signed by EVH, TS? if so I worship you.
...because the last thing the world needs is another metal guitarist.

Me.

My band.

I like Fall Out Boy. I don't like you.
Quote by imdeth
*Resists*... *resists*... arghhhh!!

Why so Syrian?

hahahahahahaha
yeah my dad got it for me from this whole auction thing. he was there for something else and saw it and thought of me and the rest is pretty rockin. thats a cool last name btw. i like it. and to urik im just asking bcuz im one of them and just thought it would be cool if i met somebody i knew on ug.
Quote by blacksabbath8

lol that was pretty funny
Quote by blacksabbath8

you are, pure win, imdeth XD
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
Quote by imdeth
*Resists*... *resists*... arghhhh!!

Why so Syrian?

████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
imdeth that is so not fair. i should be on your sig. then we could eat, drink, and be merry. maybe cure cancer, end poverty, rescue little kittens... think of all the fun we could have and all the good we good do if you would simply sig me.
Quote by blacksabbath8

Quote by the elshal
imdeth that is so not fair. i should be on your sig. then we could eat, drink, and be merry. maybe cure cancer, end poverty, rescue little kittens... think of all the fun we could have and all the good we good do if you would simply sig me.

Sorry too much text there. I shortened it
Are the Syrian jews the ones with no hair but curls at the sides? IF so, I saw a million of those at the bronx zoo.
I want to go as far to the edge without going over. Out on the edge, you can see all kinds of different things.
Last edited by chrismetal86 at Oct 7, 2008,
there is always someone fitting any given demographic in the pit

watch:

Any bisexual neo-nazis who enjoy long walks on the beach in the pit?
Quote by smartguyreviews
there is always someone fitting any given demographic in the pit

watch:

Any bisexual neo-nazis who enjoy long walks on the beach in the pit?

I prefer short walks on the beach!
no the syrians are the ones that basically look exactly like everybody else and blend in really well. i mean u could never tell most of us were jewish if we didnt tell you. i mean the other guys are cool too but they stand out a lot. we dont really have any out-standing features or anything. we wear jeans and have regualr haircuts and stuff. oh and a bunch of us crawl the pit in our free time (i hope)
btw imdeth i admire ur editing skills
Quote by blacksabbath8