2006 Fender American Stratocaster Highway 1 USA Made 60th Anniversary HSS in 3 tone sunburst. Not a scratch, ding, dent anything on it! It looks like it came straight from production. Comes with Seymore Duncan pickup in the bridge. Some of the features include super-size frets, '70s styling, alnico pickups in the neck and middle positions.

Asking $650+ shipping or best reasonable offer.

Willing to ship in North America since Europe will cost way too much.
I am really not trying to bump this so i hope the mods have some leniency but I would also accept trades for an American Stratocaster or American Telecaster and I will even throw in some cash.

I've been playing with different guitars for about 15 years and this Highway 1 is probably one of the best Strats when it comes to playability and quality. Check the reviews, Fender changed alot of things starting on the 2006 model. Thing is, i am selling it because I have issues when it comes to keeping an axe for over six months. I always need to switch it up. I have my ebay feedback i can show any potential buyer and a confirmed paypal address. Feel free to ask questions.