Mock Trialers/pros. attorneys, help needed: "Julius Caesar" pros. closing argument

Hi guys, it's one of those weeks where my stress-box is filled to the top and I'm running out of time. Our 10th grade gifted world literature (English basically) assignment is a mock trial, and instead of having to do a writing assignment on the book "Julius Caesar" by Shakespeare we're doing a mock trial. The point is whether or not Marcus Brutus is guilty of treason by killing Caesar or not. I am on the prosecution side and have been appointed to write the closing argument. So if you're familiar with it, or better yet: if you are a real attorney who is good with this kinda stuff: your help is welcome!

I have to have it done at the end of the day (I'm turning it in Thursday and I want to have it done at least by tomorrow) on Wednesday. The point is, I'm really stuck and don't know what to write anymore. In fact, I've barely even started yet. I wrote some sort of "introductory," I guess you could call it, paragraph explaining what has happened (based on factual information from the book that both sides will agree on), and why it was Brutus's responsibility. However I have to include a concept called "Burden of proof" which I have no idea what it means, could you help?

Also I need to know how I can write body paragraphs (each one about one witness, and there are six in total, three for pros. and three for def.), for our side's witnesses showing how it was Brutus's fault and for the defendant's witnesses showing how these witnesses are lying, biased, incompetent, etc. or how they (if they do) even support our side of the argument.

Pit, I need your help FAST. Cmon guys, I need you.
Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser Deluxe
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster
Bump... I need help guys, please help me!
Gear:
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
You must address the Jury, and explain that you have proved the offender, Guilty, beyond a reasonable doubt. If that's done, you pretty much win the case.
Quote by captaincrunk
Easy...
He did it because the law states that you do not kill your ruler or you are guilty of treason. Whetehr or not he was wrong isn't an issue

Yeah, but the point is to get him the worst punishment possible, and the defense could say that he was persuaded by the other murderers and therefore not guilty because he truly believed his intentions were right. So there's more to it.
Gear:
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List: