Okay, so I saw the "to make a long story short" game, and it gave me an idea:
Someone posts the "to make a long story short" thing, for example:

I went online to get help with my homework...

...to make a long story short, I'm now a terrorist.

But, the new thing is, if someone thinks they can, they can post a way to make the story make sense, with a quote of the original post. I don't know if this will work or not, but the pit is magic, and can make even the worst ideas work...good luck.
I went online to get help with my homework...

And I went to The Pit

...to make a long story short, I'm now a terrorist.
Gear:
Ibanez S470 (EMG 81/S/85)
Sigma DMC-15E
Laney VH100R
Laney 4x12 Cab
Ibanez Weeping Demon
M-Audio ProKeys 88
Mbox 3 Pro
KRK RP6 G2's
Plum Team FTW!

X
^
he speaks the truth
Quote by nodice182
Denny Crane.

Quote by dmiwshicldply
touche vman, touche

mate. feed. kill. repeat.
This thread sounds amazing, if we can do it right. I'm going to wait for a good one to come along, because I don't feel like working with the "on the internet - terrorist."
Too easy
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
Quote by metaldud536
This thread sounds like a ripoff.

Yes. Yes it does. Luckily, the Pit is a place that defies the laws of nature. Therefore, they copied me!
So I went to drop my kid off at daycare...

...To make a long story short, I'm incarcerated.

EDIT: I don't think I done this right.
Hurp De Durp
Okay, then try this one:

I went to a gas station in Oregon looking for something to snack on...
...to make a long story short, I'm now a Las Vages stripper.

and ate a stripper, then took her job, so nobody would notice she was gone

Gear:
Ibanez S470 (EMG 81/S/85)
Sigma DMC-15E
Laney VH100R
Laney 4x12 Cab
Ibanez Weeping Demon
M-Audio ProKeys 88
Mbox 3 Pro
KRK RP6 G2's
Plum Team FTW!

X
Quote by herby190
Okay, then try this one:

:cracks fingers:
Mwahaha. I'll edit it in, because it's going to take a bit.
So there I was. It took my internet going out to realize that I hadn't eaten in three days. So I went to a gas station in Oregon looking for something to snack on. Why Oregon, you ask? Seargent Snappy's Sugar Snacks!, of course. They only sell them in southern Oregon. When I finally arrived there, I had spent most of my money on the trip-damn you, Middle East, damn you, Texas oil tycoons, damn you, Mark from the gas station who couldn't figure out the tax. Anyways, I didn't have the money to pay for my tasty treats, because I always stock up, and I can't break tradition with the Seargent.
So it came to me, bumming on the corner, begging for cash. A couple bucks here, a couple bucks there, and I'll be set. Unfortunately, an interstate in Oregon isn't exactly the best place to panhandle. I got nothing - three hours in the pouring rain, and all I had to show for it was a soggy paper bag and stomache pains.

Sorry, but this is too much for my attention span to handle all at once, especially since I just realised I'm about to right a full fledged story with characters in a plot . So maybe I'll finish it, maybe I won't, but if I do it'll be posted here, or edited in.
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
Last edited by wtf290 at Oct 7, 2008,
you need help in chemistry and history homework. you needed to know about radical muslims, you read their definition and philosphy on wikipedia and agreed with it, then you became a terrorist. easy.
So the other day I walked into school....
Long story short I ended up high in china in a gay bar.
Good music should make you wanna get up and dance. Great music should set fire to cop cars and destroy dumpsters. I'm only interested in Great Music.
-Tom Morello
...I ended up being the first person to ever be charged with fape.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Quote by Symphonic_Chaos
So I went to drop my kid off at daycare...

...To make a long story short, I'm incarcerated.

EDIT: I don't think I done this right.

Now for the long story:
I was running late, so I bundled the kid in the car as quickly as I could. Strapped him in, jumped in the seat myself, strapped in quickly then roared out of the driveway. I gunned my *insert awesome car here* and headed as quickly as I could in the direction of the daycare centre. However, as I came to a crossroads on the way there, I came across a police blockade. "I don't have time for this!" I thought. So I revved the engine and roared straight up to the police blockade. Just as I approached it from one direction, a speeding car with guns poking out the windows came racing up at right angles to me. I slammed on the brakes and skidded sideways through the blockade, narrowly missing the other car which did the same thing. The blockade shattered, the car took a few wild shots at my car and then raced off into the distance. The cops immediately chased after them, except for a few who approached my car with guns pointing at it. One of them yelled at me to get out of the car and put my hands in the air. Again, I thought to myself that I simply did not have time, and slammed my foot on the accelerator pedal. Before I could get more than two metres however, they'd shot out all four of my tires, and then raced over to the car, jerked the door open and yanked me out of the car. Then I felt a sharp pain on my head, and everything went black.

I opened my eyes to see a sparse brick cell with a typical jail cell door on it. My head still felt sore, so I put my hand up to rub it, then quickly snatched it away again as the pain flared up as soon as I touched it. Not sure of what was going on, I lay down on my bed and fell asleep.

I awoke to the sound of bangs upon my cell door. Looking over I noticed two police officers at my door. One of them appeared to be a sergeant or someone of similar rank. He then proceeded to explain to me, or rather yell at me, why I was in jail. It appeared that the car that broke through the barricade contained some terrorists that had just assassinated the president, and the police had been planning to nab them there. However due to my interruption I had allowed the terrorists to break through and escape. Therefore they naturally assumed I was a co-conspirator of the terrorists and had locked me up. And that's how I came to be here.

There we go guys. Probably TL; DR, sorry about that. Also probably sucks, but you know, whatever. *shrugs* That's my contribution to this thread.

EDIT:
Quote by Twist_of_fate
If the pit made sense, it'd be like the other forums.

Damn straight. This man speaks the truth.
sig goes here
Last edited by Skater901 at Oct 7, 2008,
So I went into the pit looking for a good time...

...long story short, I went to the psychiatrist for therapy.
Quote by SOADrox429
'Bring me the still-beating heart of a newborn child, and the world's rivers shall run red with the blood of the innocent.'

<\/> Fleshgod Apocalypse <\/>
Quote by Imperial

Well, that's normal...

I went to the MINDF**K and Creepypasta threads.

We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
Quote by Imperial

I got bored and decided to check out 4chan instead.
Quote by madbasslover
I got bored and decided to check out 4chan instead.

Meh, this one beats mine by far.
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
So I went out drinking the other day...

...Long story short I'm on a bed, I can't see, and my butt hurts.
BRIAN. SCHNEIDER.
Quote by monkeysintheday
So I went out drinking the other day...

...Long story short I'm on a bed, I can't see, and my butt hurts.

I know someone this actually happened to. Those are seriously the only things he remembers (except when he woke up, he was tied to the bed). So I'll fill in the missing part for you and him: You got raped by a 300-pound dude named Bubba.
so i was doin my laundry...

...long story short i smuggled 30 ethiopians across the canadian border with 4lbs of funyuns in my pants
Quote by The Leader
Man, woman, and child alike wept openly at the scourge and pestilence that was birthed onto this Earth from my anus

Quote by inhatredofme
i rear back with the hammer and start raining down blows like thor upon a hooker
Quote by famod

...long story short i smuggled 30 ethiopians across the canadian border with 4lbs of funyuns in my pants

We've all been in this situation before. This just happened to me last week!
this is a total ripoff of my thread. owell at least i know im an inspiration to the pit
Is your name Mike? Do you want to be everyone's friend? Do you look similar to lots of other people? If so click here

Quote by LesPaulLeader08

Fucking win S&R!
Quote by famod

so i was doin my laundry... and the washing machine exploded, so i was left naked (literally all my clothes were in there), and had to go begging for money, in the nude. the only people who would help me were a tribe of ethiopians travelling through california birdwatching. they killed a few birds, and fashioned an 18th century style formal pants for me out of the carcasses. in return, they said they needed some bagged milk. i asked what else they needed. they looked confused, and responded, nothing. i was enraged, and shouted YOU CANT HAVE BAGGED MILK WITHOUT FUNYUNS. so we went to the gas station for funyuns. naturally, none of us had money, so i had to put the funyuns in my pants. oh and we needed a lot; there were 31 of us. as we were making our gas station escape, we were spotted on tape, so had to go undercover to canadian.

:]
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
Quote by rosamamosa
so i was doin my laundry... and the washing machine exploded, so i was left naked (literally all my clothes were in there), and had to go begging for money, in the nude. the only people who would help me were a tribe of ethiopians travelling through california birdwatching. they killed a few birds, and fashioned an 18th century style formal pants for me out of the carcasses. in return, they said they needed some bagged milk. i asked what else they needed. they looked confused, and responded, nothing. i was enraged, and shouted YOU CANT HAVE BAGGED MILK WITHOUT FUNYUNS. so we went to the gas station for funyuns. naturally, none of us had money, so i had to put the funyuns in my pants. oh and we needed a lot; there were 31 of us. as we were making our gas station escape, we were spotted on tape, so had to go undercover to canadian.

:]

Wow, that's actually pretty good.