It's spirit week at school and Thursday is Movie Character day.

Today was 80's day-- I was Robert Smith from the Cure. It was kinda gay, but awesome. Haha.
Gibson Zoot Suit in Rainbow
ESP LTD Deluxe EC-1000

Where are the ladies, man?
Someone be Bill, someone be Ted.
Quote by bizkitday4eva
You know suicide is just as bad as killing yourself

Taco Man of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim Club. PM HolyWars90 to join
wayne or garth?
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
then whats wednesday??? sparta day?
Gear:
Fender Hot Rod Deville 2x12
Custom Built Guitar (made it myself)
PRS SE Soapbar II Maple
Fender Stratacoustic (Stolen! )
Digitech RP200
Boss MT-2
Roland Microcube
I like my stuff!
Be Ralph Macchio from "Crossroads", no one will know who the hell you are. And then get someone to be Steve Vai and have a battle
" When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."-Jimi Hendrix
Quote by joeymaxx
Kid from Back To The Future.

Marty McFly!

"I've said it like 30 times in a row" - Barry Johnson and the Funky Bunch
Johnny Depp. actually when he was young, he was in a band called The Kids, and they actually opened for the likes of Iggy Pop. i was pretty surprised and impressed
Quote by monkeysintheday
I have trained a live tarantula to calm and sit on my guitar due to the awesome powers of my rocking. When I am not playing it angrily bounces about my room hitting everything that isn't me.

Quote by stef123

rageagainst64 you are a legend!
Jack Black as Dewey Finn/Mr. Schneebly! School of effin' Rock!!!
BASSES

Yamaha RBX270L Custom Fretless
Traben Tribal Sun 5 L
Fender Custom Jazz Bass L

EFFECTS

BOSS DD-7
BOSS OC-3
BOSS RC-2
BOSS TU-2
Tech 21 Sans Amp Bass Driver DI

AMP

Yorkville XM200 Combo
Quote by Ticket48
Someone be Bill, someone be Ted.

And They are WYLDE STALIONS

EDIT:Roythebattousai your avatar is so awesome. OOTS FTW!
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

,___,
[¬.¬]
/)__)
-"--"-

Quote by FishCream
Stop Performing Meathook Sodomy On Yourself
Keith Richards as Jack Sparrow's father in POTC
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
Fuck yeah, robert smith. looking like him would be the only reason I would put on lipstick (course I'd like to be drunk as well, gives a better excuse than "i want to look like the guy from the Cure", but even sober I might do it, and almost have been talked into doing it)

and there was a movie Jimi Hendrix really liked when he was young, it was about a cowboy who had a guitar but not a gun, and that's when Hendrix first decided he wanted to play guitar. dress up like the guy in that movie, and be the next Hendrix.
"A guitar is the human soul, speaking with just six strings..."- Eddie Lee

Irvine Kinneas of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
Can't believe it hasn't been said yet....be one of the guys from effing Spinal Tap! In fact, find a couple of mates and you can all be David, Nigel and Derek.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Quote by slaveofsatan
And They are WYLDE STALIONS

EDIT:Roythebattousai your avatar is so awesome. OOTS FTW!

Hellllz yeah, man!
Gibson Zoot Suit in Rainbow
ESP LTD Deluxe EC-1000

Where are the ladies, man?
Eric Draven/The Crow.
<3
and now that i know that i'm breaking to pieces, i'll pull out my heart and i'll feed it to anyone.
The. Mother****ing. Spongebob. Movie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3igwmsWkj1U
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
Quote by muse-ik
then whats wednesday??? sparta day?

At my school it is on Thursdays ... but on that day we kick each other in the balls ... oh and me and my friends made it up not the school ... I hate it

Butyou should totally dress up as the guy from bubble boy who was in the bubble ... he had a guitar ...
Gear:
Epiphone Archtop Dot
Ibanez RG120
Peavey ValveKing 112
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss Distortion Ds-1
MXR Carbon Copy
Rocktron Banshee Talk box
Quote by shadow__666
Can't believe it hasn't been said yet....be one of the guys from effing Spinal Tap! In fact, find a couple of mates and you can all be David, Nigel and Derek.

Hey did you bang that 11 year old chick yet?!?!
Gear:
Epiphone Archtop Dot
Ibanez RG120
Peavey ValveKing 112
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss Distortion Ds-1
MXR Carbon Copy
Quote by TrinaParker
Eric Draven/The Crow.

i was starting to doubt this thread until i saw this
The best thing about life is knowing you put it together
Quote by Drmmrboi180
Hey did you bang that 11 year old chick yet?!?!

Work in progress bro. She's somewhere today, but I'm gonna try being nice to her and teaching her about life, then go out with her when she turns 16. I'll only be 22.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Electric Apricot

dave mustaine was on the drew carey show...

jojo from across the universe
Quote by RedDeath9
Divinecrossfire...

Epic post. Wish I could say more, but I don't know much about the subconscious and other psychological stuff.
Quote by shadow__666
Work in progress bro. She's somewhere today, but I'm gonna try being nice to her and teaching her about life, then go out with her when she turns 16. I'll only be 22.

Takin' that 1 guy's advice, eh? Smart choice sir ... smart choice ...
Gear:
Epiphone Archtop Dot
Ibanez RG120
Peavey ValveKing 112
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss Distortion Ds-1
MXR Carbon Copy
Gaud from Rockstar (played by Zakk Wylde)
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Quote by Jhachey22
Gaud from Rockstar (played by Zakk Wylde)

yea this was my suggestion. it was a pretty good movie too.

marky mark FTW!!
Quote by MetalMegaMan
i was starting to doubt this thread until i saw this

I was thinking I'd be the only one bud.
<3
and now that i know that i'm breaking to pieces, i'll pull out my heart and i'll feed it to anyone.
I dunno if this counts, but Adam Sandler can play. He's not too bad either...
"The object of war is not to die for your country, it's to make the other bastard die for his" -General George S. Patton
Quote by fudger
yea this was my suggestion. it was a pretty good movie too.

marky mark FTW!!

it's too bad Zakk only had about five lines the whole movie. they should've let him write the thing! lol. apperently, he's in the porcess of making a movie called "The Berserkers". i have no clue what it's about, but i'm gonna see it for sure.

BTW, did you know that Nick Catanesse is in Rockstar as well? he plays in the tribute band.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Quote by Drmmrboi180
Takin' that 1 guy's advice, eh? Smart choice sir ... smart choice ...

At least when I do f*ck her, she'll have her body. Judging by her mum, it ain't gonna be a bad one either.
Quote by Cathbard
Well...the movie Rock Star, the guy that played the white detective in Gone in 60 Seconds was a guitarist.

Hmmmm...Dewey Cox!!! Lol
"Ignorance runs rampant through this virus we call life, dead one day, alive the next, never breaking a stride. As I take it all in and realize, nothing we do can stop it, I release the hatred from my eyes, only to feel it within."