Ok i kno u can buy bulk guitar strings especially with the D'Addario sets, but im wondering if u can buy bulk bass strings, if anybody knows where my bass is a 4 string, im looking for light or medium gauge, and if u anybody knows where i can find some, id like it to be like 4 packs or more, for cheap...
i dont kno if that info helps at all, but ya, if anybody knows anywhere online or in what shop... that would help so much, im just tired of paying $23 or more dollars for strings so ya

thanx
dont buy cheap, i thought it was good cause its cheap, but they break too easily and i just started playing with Ernie ball strings and they are lovely, so yeah dont buy cheap.
Destroy. Erase. Improve.

I am.
Quote by winnipegbassist
dont buy cheap, i thought it was good cause its cheap, but they break too easily and i just started playing with Ernie ball strings and they are lovely, so yeah dont buy cheap.

ya well its kinda my only option, not having alot of money, but still having to play shows, which doesnt net all that much cash, and im not saying i wanna find cheap strings, but if u buy bulk then the price goes to like 10 a pack, instead of 25, so if i can find a bunch of DRs or D'Addarios, or elixers, or whatever,in bulk and make it cheaper, then i would rather get those, cuz after 3 or 4 shows and then 3 practices in between each show, its nice to get new strings on...
I'm not a Bass player but, i found this site http://www.juststrings.com/stainlesssteelbassguitarbulkstrings.html This place doesn't sell a standard pack of 4 different gauge strings You have to buy 4 different packs each pack a different gauge the packs come with 6 strings each pack ranges from 8 bucks to 25, 25 for the bigger gauge, if you stay light on the gauge you could get 6 complete sets of strings for about 40 bucks. Now i don't know about the packaging so once you open the packs the air will corrode them even if your not using them but since your changing them about once a week then you should be fine.
Quote by Ganshar
I'm not a Bass player but, i found this site http://www.juststrings.com/stainlesssteelbassguitarbulkstrings.html This place doesn't sell a standard pack of 4 different gauge strings You have to buy 4 different packs each pack a different gauge the packs come with 6 strings each pack ranges from 8 bucks to 25, 25 for the bigger gauge, if you stay light on the gauge you could get 6 complete sets of strings for about 40 bucks. Now i don't know about the packaging so once you open the packs the air will corrode them even if your not using them but since your changing them about once a week then you should be fine.

thanx, i had looked at that, i was just hoping somebody knew where i could find simple packs of strings