Today i took my driving test, i was pretty nervous like most people, but the thing is when i get nervous i start to drop bombs. I probably got a few points off the test just for smelling up the car Do any of you guys get this? because it seems to happen to me whenever i'm nervous, then it just makes me more nervous because everyones raising an eyebrow at me!
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey XXX 60 watt combo
Ibanez TS9 Tubescreamer

Quote by Twist of fate
You're not racist, only black people are.

Quote by clincher09
Ah yes, you have a condition that many guys live with and are affected by everyday. It's called a penis.
should have turned up the radio to cover up the smell.

E-cookie for reference.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
You start to drop bombs when nervous?

Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
haha, ya i passed, but the guy kept looking over at me suspiciously. At least it wasn't some nice looking woman or i would have dropped more
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey XXX 60 watt combo
Ibanez TS9 Tubescreamer

Quote by Twist of fate
You're not racist, only black people are.

Quote by clincher09
Ah yes, you have a condition that many guys live with and are affected by everyday. It's called a penis.
You should draw cubes because if you are drawing cubes it couldn't have been you.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

,___,
[¬.¬]
/)__)
-"--"-

Quote by FishCream
Stop Performing Meathook Sodomy On Yourself
Quote by ryan_nadon
should have turned up the radio to cover up the smell.

E-cookie for reference.

The Simpsons
Quote by hostilekid
shadesofanger, you're my hero.

Quote by GoldenBlues
So I was wondering, are black people capable feeling love? I mean can their brains comprehend that kind of emotion, or are they not programmed that way.
Quote by Les Paul57
aww badass! nice to know im not the only one that does this!

I don't think i'll ever see another person refer to passing gas when their nervous as ''bad-ass''.

.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
Quote by Cpt.Jackass
I don't think i'll ever see another person refer to passing gas when their nervous as ''bad-ass''.

But passing gas might lead to a bad ass.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"