Hey MD, we are a metal band, playing mostly BFMV style originals. We have a vocalist but he is also one of our guitarists and can't sing/scream while playing serious guitar parts, so is there anyone out there? We are anywhere in the Columbia to Reisterstown area, and are all but one in highschool. PLEASE!!! there has to be someone out there... *sob, sob*
Quote by magnus_maximus
You're whackin' one off in the toilet and you jizz on the counter?

I hope you never get a driving license.

Quote by Albino_Rhino
Dude mangoes are so good. Imagine a blowjob, but instead of the feeling being on your dick, it's on your mouth.
you dick, I actually copied and pasted that link >.> Here I am thinking how awesome it is that my singer search has been cut short...

You are a mean person.
Quote by kranoscorp
I find that I feel the same about women who play bass as I think of immigrants in America.

I respect them for finding a place in society under a lot of ridicule, but I have an odd paranoia that they are going to steal my job.
Quote by ZeBubba!
you dick, I actually copied and pasted that link >.> Here I am thinking how awesome it is that my singer search has been cut short...

You are a mean person.

I go to school in Columbia. I live in Anne Arundel county. I can do screams and sing, though I don't think my clean singing is too good.
CALIBRATE THE VIRUS

lolwut?