okay, so for my english class i have to do a how-to speech. i chose mine to be on guitar because thats what im best at, i just need to do some simple techniques to show the class. the presentation only has to be 3-5 minutes long also. any ideas?
love is love // return to dust
Sweep picking, tapping, something impressive. Maybe show off a pedal or two, try some modulation like a phaser/flanger, or a delay, and be sure to show a heavy distortion too.
Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser Deluxe
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster
Quote by asfastasdark
Sweep picking, tapping, something impressive. Maybe show off a pedal or two, try some modulation like a phaser/flanger, or a delay, and be sure to show a heavy distortion too.

i dunno, i have to be able to bring it into the classroom, so i dont wanna haul a bunch of crap to my ghetto highschool, it might get jacked.
love is love // return to dust
Ah, got you. OK, pedals are more for show anyway, but if you're going to bring a guitar (which I doubt you won't), you could also bring a 50c pick and show them some stuff .
Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser Deluxe
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster
pretend to take requests, and have a friend request one that u tell him to beforehand. it'll make u seem like u know like any song
ive had to make a speech like this before.

i explained how a guitar works (pickups, amp)
showed techniques and what guitarists used them
then talked about what pedals do. simple

80th best UGer