Page 1 of 2
I mean my god this is getting ridiculous now. I'm a freaking junior for ****s sake and now all of a sudden bitches want to act like they are too good for me. When now I'm finally ready to actually do stuff. I'm getting sick of it. Especially these rocker chicks. They are the ones that do this the most. I go after them because I feel that I can relate to them the most(for obvious reasons). I'm just getting pissed off. At this point I just want to get them drunk as **** and then try to **** them. I have horrible game. I just have to play the hand I was dealt. I guess I'll have to become one of these guys who can only score chicks when drinks are involved. I really don't give a **** anymore. I just wanna ****.

Anybody feel what I'm saying?
Ew.
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.
Quote by woMANintheBOX19
Ew.

It's not my ****ing fault girls like to play head games and be controlling. That's how so many guys end up pussy whipped.
There is more to life than sex young polliwog.

Who am I kidding, try to score some GHB or Rohypnol, they'll be out like a light and won't remember a thing.
Obvious troll is obvious.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by o_hai_dere
It's not my ****ing fault girls like to play head games and be controlling. That's how so many guys end up pussy whipped.

Head games, always you and me, baby
Head games, till I cant take it anymore, no more
Head games, instead of makin love, we play
Head games
Quote by metaldud536
Thanks for the heads-up!

I'll tell UG to keep their cats away from you.

Holy beat-me-to-it, Batman!

Well played
Quote by jetfuel495
that is one goddamn shiny mother****ing toaster you have there
Quote by Dog--
It seems the top of those waffles are burnt.
Quote by imdeth
The toast has little red arrows growing from it. Nobody wants that.

SHUDDUP AND EAT YER TOAST
Quote by RU Experienced?

Who am I kidding, try to score some GHB or Rohypnol, they'll be out like a light and won't remember a thing.

disgusting

as for you, you spin a story like a spider spins a web
see? that's a metaphor - no wait, a simile
i'm still learning, but i think i'm getting better
Quote by LazyLatinoRocke
You're not ready. You're just a teen who has raging hormones.

Yeah, that's obvious lol.
And on her gaudy bier,
Dead beauty with a tear!
Quote by AA00P
Oh, you'll be playing that hand, alright!

Specifically, that left hand!

lol

I've been playing that hand for 4 nights straight
Is this a joke? You're pathetic. I'm an 18 year old high school graduate going into the military. I've never had a girlfriend and I've never had sex. I know that neither of those things are going to happen for a long time, but I'd never try to scam some girl into having sex with me and I'd certainly never think of a girl as a "piece of pussy." I'd rather stay a virgin than have that "achievement" under my belt.
Last edited by madbasslover at Oct 7, 2008,
Quote by LazyLatinoRocke

Ding Ding: we have a winner
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god
Quote by LazyLatinoRocke

am u have flaming hormones,
Quote by o_hai_dere
I mean my god this is getting ridiculous now. I'm a freaking junior for ****s sake and now all of a sudden bitches want to act like they are too good for me. When now I'm finally ready to actually do stuff. I'm getting sick of it. Especially these rocker chicks. They are the ones that do this the most. I go after them because I feel that I can relate to them the most(for obvious reasons). I'm just getting pissed off. At this point I just want to get them drunk as **** and then try to **** them. I have horrible game. I just have to play the hand I was dealt. I guess I'll have to become one of these guys who can only score chicks when drinks are involved. I really don't give a **** anymore. I just wanna ****.

I can definitely tell you'll be a successful and monogamous type of person in the future
Why is it always about sex? I think what you said is offensive to women. It's like they're a piece of meat to you, like a ****ing object!

There's more to life than sex man.
i have sex every day gotta love a GF. but seriously, it'll come. every guy gets his eventually. just because you're a junior doesn't mean anything...
Main Gear List:
Guitars:
Jackson RR7
Agile AL-3100 Double Bound
1977 Fender Jazz Bass
Amp:
Blackstar HT-5
peavey bass amp
Effects:
EHX Metal Muff
Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah
Danelectro 7-band EQ
Quote by o_hai_dere

You may want to try being less of a tool.
Oh, you silly '08ers.
I sued Delta Airlines, 'cause they sold me a ticket to New Jersey, I went there, and it SUCKED.
read a book called "the mystery method" you should probably start working on your day game. you will have more success then when drinking is involved.
You sound like you want to be a rapist..getting someone drunk and having sex with them..dude...seriously..
And on her gaudy bier,
Dead beauty with a tear!
I was going to tell you to "Just be yourself", but in your case I'd recommend trying your hardest to be someone else. The more different they are from you the better. It should be simple, just pick someone who isn't a dick and do as they do.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by RU Experienced?

Well hold the phone buddy. I don't want them passed out drunk either. I want them to be "bad judgment, I'm a complete slut when i drink too much" drunk.
Quote by madbasslover
Is this a joke? You're pathetic. I'm an 18 year old high school graduate going into the military. I've never had a girlfriend and I've never had sex. I know that neither of those things are going to happen for a long time, but I'd never try to scam some girl into having sex with me and I'd certainly never think of a girl as a "piece of pussy." I'd rather stay a virgin than have that "achievement" under my belt.

And THAT's why you're going into the Military :-P and you're future wife will go unsatisfied.

Come on, even though this guys i either trolling or a tool, the teen years are when you learn how the sex game works. At least it was for me.
my best friend ray is going the same route and he graduated.
and furthermore, I've sworn off black dudes and since I haven't really left the bronx in like two months, guess who also hasn't gotten anything at all in that time?

we all have dry spells--some just last longer than others.

also, I find that if your main objective is sex, the only way this will get you any sexual contact is if you're a girl. For some odd reason the right shirt and jeans will gain a slew of attention.
You probably shouldn't push too hard for the ones you want the most unless you are really willing to work for it. Broaden your perspective, fool!
[font="Arial Blackeat my asshole... far more tasteful than kissing someone's ass[/FONT"]
Quote by o_hai_dere
Well hold the phone buddy. I don't want them passed out drunk either. I want them to be "bad judgment, I'm a complete slut when i drink too much" drunk.

how about, "this guy is nice and confident, and i dont feel that he needs rohypnol to lay me."

by junior, what do you mean, college?
Quote by madbasslover

+2

Just go jack off, TS.
Page 1 of 2