Page 1 of 5
Quote by xHellbound
Nope. I have a 750 word paper to write about it for English that he can stick up his ***.

lol, that sucks
I'm watching it. I also watched the Bush Sr/Perot/Clinton debate that was on earlier.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I also watched the Bush Sr/Perot/Clinton debate that was on earlier.

...1992?

Yesh, I be watchin' it. McCain does well with the Town Hall-style debates.
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I'm watching it. I also watched the Bush Sr/Perot/Clinton debate that was on earlier.

i didn't see it was it on NBC, cuz that's hte only channel i get :'(
I'm a brit but I'm watching. I don't understand any of it.

Anyone like to fill me in? (and please don't take that out of context)
Quote by LedZeppelin
...1992?

Yesh, I be watchin' it. McCain does well with the Town Hall-style debates.

Yeah, that one. I changed it when the Simpsons came on.

We need Perot running this year. I like Perot.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by imdeth
I'm a brit but I'm watching. I don't understand any of it.

Anyone like to fill me in? (and please don't take that out of context)

american economy is the worst it's been since the great depression, so thats the main topic
no because it pisses me off and it dont matter who i vote for because were screwed anyway
im in the fastlane on the highway to hell
It's kind of odd how it's set up, them walking around talking to people that close to them..

It looks like a talk show that way I'd say.
Quote by K Dizzle
american economy is the worst it's been since the great depression, so thats the main topic

The thing that is annoying me the most about this debate is McCain calling American workers the best in the world, the most hardworking and the most innovative.

Okay, John.
Quote by vintage x metal

It's on in the room next to me, so I can hear it. But I am listening to Pepper too.

Sooooo yeah.

*coughGObamacough*
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
Quote by Muzikh
It's kind of odd how it's set up, them walking around talking to people that close to them..

It looks like a talk show that way I'd say.

It's called town hall format.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
The thing that is annoying me the most about this debate is McCain calling American workers the best in the world, the most hardworking and the most innovative.

Okay, John.

ya, no kidding... they think it makes them sound patriotic, and that it will help to compliment the people voting for them
Quote by ttreat31
It's called town hall format.

Ah thanks, I came about 15 min late in the debate.
Quote by Jack Off Jill

Okay, John.

He's done it a number of times and it's pissing me off more and more each time.
Quote by K Dizzle
ya, no kidding... they think it makes them sound patriotic, and that it will help to compliment the people voting for them

That son of a bitch isn't even wearing an American flag on his lapel.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill

lol :P
Quote by Jack Off Jill

Petty.
I wish this debate would be a little more like the one between Perot, Clinton, and Bush. Clinton was outright laughing at Bush, but they were still extremely civil with each other. They tended to actually talk about plans. I still insist Perot was the cool one, though.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Muzikh
Petty.

Look, it isn't like it is the only reason I'm not voting for McCain. I don't like his tie, I think his hair is too white, and he walks around like a penguin.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Muzikh
Petty.

Tom Petty

Maybe even Richard Petty....
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
Lol @McCain considering working with Lieberman "reaching across the table". How can he even be considered a democrat?
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Look, it isn't like it is the only reason I'm not voting for McCain. I don't like his tie, I think his hair is too white, and he walks around like a penguin.

I am voting for McCain, but damn.. those are some pretty convincing reasons right there my friend..

Now.. I'm just unsure of who to vote for now.. thanks a lot JOJ..
Quote by Muzikh

I am voting for McCain, but damn.. those are some pretty convincing reasons right there my friend..

Now.. I'm just unsure of who to vote for now.. thanks a lot JOJ..

Just trying to remind people of the issues. Remember in Batman Returns when The Penguin was elected as Mayor of Gotham? That is what is happening here.

The penguin freaks are gaining power!!!!
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Just trying to remind people of the issues. Remember in Batman Returns when The Penguin was elected as Mayor of Gotham? That is what is happening here.

The penguin freaks are gaining power!!!!

'Tis your civic duty, sir.
Goddamn, McCain is so full of shit.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
Goddamn, McCain is so full of shit.

"The French do nuclear power! So we can, too!"

I thought the Republicans wanted us to avoid being like the French.

*Throws away books of matches that was going to be used to burn down the statue of liberty.*
Quote by vintage x metal

Page 1 of 5