the pot yogurt mind you, i posted this question in the drug thread, but no one was responding so i thought that the best way to get answers would be to bring the forefront of the pit:

Originally posted by THE LOBATOMIZER in the drug thread
ok, I'm kinda new to drugs, and I need some info on the whole pot yogurt stuff, i heard a little about it but if you guys could clarify it for me, like how do i make it? and exactly how does it work, and how long will it last, and how much is recomended etc.
basically everything you know about it

thanks in advance

Originally Posted by danyellenik
don't even bother.
Here's how you get high with weed, and not get smelly
1. make a pipe (if you don't know how it's kind of common sense, homemade stuff is so much fun to make)
2. Go out, smoke weed in pipe
3. Get a can of axe or similiar body spray, and make a fast x across the front of your clothes
4. Eat any chocolate bar, or pure chocolate (chocolate gets the smell off your breath)
5. don't stress about you smelling weed, you'll smell it for hours because it's in your nose, but others will not smell it on you
6. stay outside for at least another 30 mins, and maybe roll in some grass or rub on a tree etc. get creative, smoking is a fun experience.

Originally posted by THE LOBATOMIZER in the drug thread
yeah, but thats a big no shit, my friend has a bowl tho so no problem there, but i wanna know more about this yougurt stuff, i like yogurt and if it had some kind of kick that would be AWESOME

any help would be great
thanks
Last edited by THE LOBATOMIZER at Oct 8, 2008,
......woah

Pot Yogurt? I've made pot brownies, cake, cookies, and I've even eaten pot itself.

I'm gonna have to look into this. I imagine there has to be more to it than just grinding it up and putting it in yogurt.
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
Quote by GNiCk89
......woah

Pot Yogurt? I've made pot brownies, cake, cookies, and I've even eaten pot itself.

I'm gonna have to look into this. I imagine there has to be more to it than just grinding it up and putting it in yogurt.

something about putting the pot in a spoon with some cooking or vegetable oil then heathing it and mixing it with yogurt
i hate to advertise this website as there are enough new fags on it already, but all i can honestly say is ask 4chan...
Quote by HaKattack
Pop Tarts. Strudels are a Austrian invention; Hitler was also from Austria.
Obviously, Toaster Strudels are the same as Toaster NAZIS.
pot ice cream as well

Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus-Top, SH-2 and SH-5
Ibanez GRX20
Baron Acoustic
Peavey Valveking 112
Roland Cube 15
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter
Boss BF-3 Flanger
Quote by THE LOBATOMIZER
something about putting the pot in a spoon with some cooking or vegetable oil then heathing it and mixing it with yogurt

Yeah when I make brownies and whatnot, I would boil the shake with the veggie oil that I use to make the brownies with.

But I dunno how to make yogurt so I'm baffled.
Quote by herby190

Quote by theking182

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
Lol
Quote by HaKattack
Pop Tarts. Strudels are a Austrian invention; Hitler was also from Austria.
Obviously, Toaster Strudels are the same as Toaster NAZIS.
Pot yogurt? What fresh hell..?
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
Quote by GNiCk89
Yeah when I make brownies and whatnot, I would boil the shake with the veggie oil that I use to make the brownies with.

But I dunno how to make yogurt so I'm baffled.

nonoo you get like a thing of yogurt from the store duh
wow dude are you trippin' or something?
Yeah but that's putting more veggie oil into already complete yogurt. That can't taste very good.

Can it?

If so, just do what I said and boil up some shake with the oil.
Quote by herby190

Quote by theking182

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Quote by THE LOBATOMIZER
nonoo you get like a thing of yogurt from the store duh
wow dude are you trippin' or something?

dude, you have to cook it so the thc gets activated and is absorbed in the fat, because thc is fat soluble. so if you dont cook it in something high in fat you wont get high. so you defintily have to cook it somehow.
Quote by Old Vendetta\m/
dude, you have to cook it so the thc gets activated and is absorbed in the fat, because thc is fat soluble. so if you dont cook it in something high in fat you wont get high. so you defintily have to cook it somehow.

yeah, i no, but he was asking how to make yogurt
you want to make yoghurt?

Yoghurt is customarily made in domestic environments in regions where yoghurt has an important place in traditional cuisine. It can be made by scalding milk, cooling it to just above body temperature, and then adding either live culture or a small amount of previously made yoghurt (for example, store-bought, plain, live-culture yoghurt). The scalding of the milk is done by any kitchen appliance (eg hot plate, microwave, ...) and the cooling is usually done by means of a refrigerator. The mixture is then kept at the warm temperature (41-49°Celsius) for several hours (usually some 8-14 hours), during which fermentation (proliferation of the bacteria that were in the previously made yoghurt) causes it to become yoghurt.[17]To maintain the milk with yeast at this warm temperature, cooking thermometers and ovens (or yoghurt-makers) are usually used. An alternative is the use of a thermos [18][19] , special yoghurt-making machines (to make larger quantities of yogurt) [20] or even microwaves [21] [22] In addition, some nonfat-dry milk may be added to thicken the end product and if one wishes to increase the nutritional content of the yoghurt (this is added before the yeast culture or active yoghurt is added to the milk). (all this is from the wikipedia article named "yoghurt" and the chapter called "homemade") somewhere in the middle of the making you add the pot.
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
You might get some more help if your posting was the least bit legible.
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

Quote by Weeping_Demon7

oh, how clever a grammar joke! And yet my grammar is fine...
ass
Quote by Weeping_Demon7

Or maybe if the idea of getting high off of dairy products wasn't so ridiculous.
Quote by jetfuel495
that is one goddamn shiny mother****ing toaster you have there
Quote by Dog--
It seems the top of those waffles are burnt.
Quote by imdeth
The toast has little red arrows growing from it. Nobody wants that.

SHUDDUP AND EAT YER TOAST
I've never heard of anything like that.
Daron. The Pit loves you.
daron aka kosmic is now a pit legend
Best post on the pit. Good for you.
thats pretty epic.
So you're like a slower paced Forrest Gump...
Yup...