okay so i WANT to submit a esp custom order paper, but when it gives you the option on the headstock to pick tilted or non tilted, just what the **** does that mean? and one more thing, i love my hot rodded humbucker set, but what chrome pickup covers can i put on it without them changing the tone? any help would be greatly appreciated.
Quote by drunkinkoala
It's weird, kids want to be adults and adults want to be kids.

Quote by HarmlessLilF*ck
You know you're a guitar player when you would rather use the internet to look at pictures of guitars than spread eagled chicks.
A tilted headstock eliminates the need for string trees.
Genius may have its limitations; stupidity is not thus handicapped.
wow, i never knew about that, i didn't even know those things had a name. thank you sooo much.
Quote by drunkinkoala
It's weird, kids want to be adults and adults want to be kids.

Quote by HarmlessLilF*ck
You know you're a guitar player when you would rather use the internet to look at pictures of guitars than spread eagled chicks.
Well think about a fender headstock, thats straight inline with the neck, and a gibson headstock, or ibanez, has a headstock that angles away from the neck and strings, thats an angled headstock. Heres an example...

You wont be able to put a cover on a pup without changing the tone, but it will probably be very slight, warmer I think, make sure the pups get potted once the cover is on.

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
Quote by saulhudsonslash
okay so i WANT to submit a esp custom order paper, but when it gives you the option on the headstock to pick tilted or non tilted, just what the **** does that mean? and one more thing, i love my hot rodded humbucker set, but what chrome pickup covers can i put on it without them changing the tone? any help would be greatly appreciated.

I'd suggest not putting covers on; they sap a lot of your brightness.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
what style guitar you looking to get?

<.<

>.>

I say order from one of us >.<
Support your local luthier!

Timpson Guitars and TDM Pickups rock ;D

I make guitars and pickups. I also make sh*t that'll blow you the f*k up as well as things that will rebuild you - I have the technology