I'm looking for a system that plays rvinyl and CDs. I've recently gotten into buying vinyl and I want to set up a nice system in my room so I can listen to both CDs and vinyls at my leisure. I would rather not buy a separate record player and stereo.

So pit, what is my best option for something like this?
Gear
Fender Thinline Telecaster Deluxe

1983 Aria Pro II XX Deluxe Flying V

2007 S101 EGU34

1963 Kay Vanguard

1964 Kay Vanguard

AXL Badwater SRO

Hondo Strat

1974 Acoustic(brand) 134 4x10 combo

Epiphone Valve Jr.
If you already have a CD stereo you just need a record deck that plugs into your stereos auxilury input (assuming it has one)
The thing is I need a new stereo as well. I was hoping to kill two birds with one stone by finding a type of turntable/cd combo.
Gear

2007 S101 EGU34

1963 Kay Vanguard

1964 Kay Vanguard

AXL Badwater SRO

Hondo Strat

Epiphone Valve Jr.
It is probably best to buy them separately for quality, but a Vinyl-to-CD recorder like the "Teac GF-650 Retro Style Turntable" may be able to do both.
PRS SAS or Gibson LP Standard+
Teese WOF->Analogman Sunlion->Dr. Scientist Elements->Foxrox Aquavibe->Strymon Timeline->Eventide Space
Mesa RoadKing II and 2 Vox AC15s run in stereo
That's probably true. Could anyone share what turntables you guys use and what you think of them?
Gear

2007 S101 EGU34

1963 Kay Vanguard

1964 Kay Vanguard

AXL Badwater SRO

Hondo Strat

Epiphone Valve Jr.
i have THIS its pretty nice its plays the records with pretty good sound quailty and it has built in speakers so you dont need a amp and speaker system. it also has a 3 dics cd changer and am/fm raido. and i must say so myself it looks pretty classy looking.
Last edited by fudger at Oct 7, 2008,