dang, thought it was a rick roll. Now that would`ve been funnay.
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
Your first mistake was getting a Chinese lady to cut your hair.

Your second mistake was getting someone who doesn't speak English to cut your hair.

Your third mistake was listening to your dicklock parents.

meh i don't care since i don't live in the states...but i care because more than half of our economy depends on the states...agh but im to lazy to watch, besides i can't vote there.
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Quote by magnum1117
meh i don't care since i don't live in the states...but i care because more than half of our economy depends on the states...agh but im to lazy to watch, besides i can't vote there.

Yeah my dad watches the debates and hes not even registered to vote
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Yes, Politics thread, plz.

BTW, Obama isn't in any trouble. McCain is. Just look at the fact checks at all the false accusations and statements he made tonight. McCain blows.
" When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."-Jimi Hendrix
They just censored Dire Straits!
Quote by ElMaco
My last pay check was £0 working 0 hours. I can't believe how easy it was
If you let the news dictate your vote you're an idiot. Do some independent research, both candidates are less than pristine.
Political thread, btw.
Quote by hey_ugly
dang, thought it was a rick roll. Now that would`ve been funnay.

+1
" When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."-Jimi Hendrix
I paused Chicago to listen to that garbage?

Goddamn
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
Quote by n00bs4brkfst
Someone making a post telling the entire pit they just reported this thread in 3..... 2..... 1....

And what is wrong with that?
I tried to watch it, got distracted by Dire Straits, now I have to listen to the song.
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

So you are going to blame a CURRENT economic crisis on a presidential candidate, when the problem could have easily been rectified by the Bush Administration 5 years ago. **** off.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM