I've been trying to figure out this extremely sweet song on my acoustic, but alas, a year of experience is just not enough to figure this out by looking at her fingers.

I'm requesting that someone tab the song. To my understanding, it's the same chord progression over and over, but I can't figure out the finger-picking. Also, I can't tell if it's in a different tuning - although I'm pretty sure it's not.

-Much thanks,
Richard

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ad5dKMrswB0

PS - She talks a lot, about her nice guitar in the beginning, just skip over that if you want.
Last edited by iAmGuitarist at Oct 7, 2008,
-------------------------------------------------------------------2-3-2---------|
----------3---3-3-0--------2----2-2-3----------3---3-3-0------5-0--------3-------|
-------0-----------------2-------------------0--------------------------------0--|
----0-----------------2--------------------0----------------0--------------------|
-2----------x-------0--------x-----------2-------x--------4----------------------|
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Something like that for the main part. I don't think it's in a different tuning either.