Hey, I've been checking out this guitar, Schecter Hellraiser C-1 with Floyd Rose tremelo, for awhile and it seems pretty good. And I'm just wondering what you guys think. I would be getting it for Christmas, so still a couple months off but I just wanted to get your guys' opinions first. Also, I play metal stuff like Metallica, Testament, Megadeth, Pantera, and Slayer. So any input you can give would rock!
I own exact same guitar and would definately reccommend it. only at the time i really wanted that floyd just to mess with but looking back I wish I didnt get one.
Support new music, listen to my Prog Metal Band:
Open Wide, The Sky

Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR White

Peavey 6505+ /w Mesa-Boogie Rectifier 2x12 Cab
That thing is godly. The one I played at GuitarCenter at least.
Quote by gallagher2006
Whats a Steve Vai? Floyd Rose ripoff?

Quote by Mr. Twelve
Behold...the Arctopus are obviously music. I don't see how anyone could say they're not music compared to many modern and post-modern composers. That being said, I think B...tA are terrible.
i play it at my friends house a few times every month. get the one without the floyd. they lose their fun after a few months. stringing them and tuning them isnt that bad, its just weird to play. then again, i dont like the way the floyd comes up since i learned on a hardtail, so this could be a biased opinion.

i do own a floyded guitar, so hopefully that balances it all out
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci
why are metal musicians prone to fatness?
Cause there music is heavy.

Writing music is hard D:
Pretty good guitar. OFR+EMGs 81TW/89=WIN
I NEED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME

• Agile AL-3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/ EMG 57/66
  • ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black w/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
  • Jet City JCA100HDM w/ Avatar Contemporary 2x12 Cab
  • Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive
  • Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate
yea its a great guitar.

Fractal Axe-Fx Ultra
EBMM JP7 Dargies Delight II
Manuel Rodriguez C Cedar Top
I have the string through model, and I love it...it's like a fifth limb to me, I feel naked without it.
Sweet, looks like I'll be asking for that for Christmas then! Thanks for all the replies so quickly!
remember to post some pictures of the beast when you get it!

Schecter ROCKS!!!!!

Ibanez RG2228 Prestige
Schecter C7 Jeff Loomis FR (18volt mod)
Epiphone Gothic Explorer (with SD Blackouts)
Ibanez RG350M Yellow
Peavey C5 Tigerwood 5string bass
Randall RH150G3
I've got the no-floyd one also. Incredible guitar for that style of music. Great feel and the neck is great. It's also a looker too, unlike other guitars which are purely looks.