I am about to watch the movie Psycho. Could someone quickly tell me what type of movie I'm in for?

The reason I ask is I might not watch it and just go to bed if it doesn't sound like a type of movie I'd like.
Patrick Star of The Jelly fishing Club PM darkstar2644 to Join
Just watch it.

It has a high entertainment value. The part where one of the victims falls down the stairs while the killer is almost on top of him . . . well, let us just say that they had to be extremely creative with their camara work.

It is worth it.
its an old horror, a definite classic that i would reccomend watching. It was and still is I guess EXTREMELY popular, and doesnt use gore and all that stupid shit like toadys cheesy slashers
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
It's the only movie that ever scared me. It's a classic and one of my favorites.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
About to watch it, I'll report back sometime after asking for some suggestions if I like it.
Patrick Star of The Jelly fishing Club PM darkstar2644 to Join
Quote by element4433
It's the only movie that ever scared me. It's a classic and one of my favorites.

I saw the shower scene when I was like 11 or something. To this day, I cannot use the toilet if the curtain is drawn across the shower . . .

Damn you Hitchcock . . .