9 41%
Voters: 22.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iP12CsymVDE
Iceman's entry

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/MrBlues/

Mr. Blues' entry.

Voting is open to Saturday.

Oh well.
Iceman, you had some good phrasing moments, but some of your bends were out of tune. I would work on your rhythm a bit too, because sometimes it sounded like you didn't really know what beat or measure you were on. Tone was pretty good.

Mr Blues, your tone was a bit weak, maybe add some midrange and 'verb to it. You didn't have that much rhythmic variation to your stuff, I heard of lot of that kind of that bouncy type phrasing. However, I liked some of the passages I heard, but I was kind of annoyed at your backing track. I'm not really sure why it had a lead guitar in it.
Quote by allislost
I would say that aetherspear speaks nothing but the truth.
UG Blues Group
UG Reggae & Dub Group
Need Professional Mixing for cheap? Need Vinyl to Digital Transfers? PM Me.
^the backing track is a full band for some reason, i honestly didn't like the whole thing anyway, thanks though!
Feelin the Blues

"The Blues are a simple music and I'm a simple man. But the Blues aren't a science, the Blues can't be broken down like a mathematics. The Blues are a mystery, and mysteries are never as simple as they look" - BB King
Quote by aetherspear
Iceman, you had some good phrasing moments, but some of your bends were out of tune. I would work on your rhythm a bit too, because sometimes it sounded like you didn't really know what beat or measure you were on. Tone was pretty good.

Yeah, I wasn't exactly in the rhythm at the time, just jamming really. And the out of tone notes, yeah. Thanks though.
I liked both. I thought that Mr Blues had better technical skill but i thought his tone could have been alot better and the back track was already a full band. Iceman seemed to have more feeling and i got more into it even though it was a little sloppy. However, you both are good players, nice job.
bloody hell im pissed...stupid digital recorders or what evers sucking my tone, $1000+ amp and that recorder is sucking everything out of it. and a damn guitar amp mic and it still doesnt do what i want it to.
Feelin the Blues

"The Blues are a simple music and I'm a simple man. But the Blues aren't a science, the Blues can't be broken down like a mathematics. The Blues are a mystery, and mysteries are never as simple as they look" - BB King
Yeah pretty much a +1 to everything about.. Both of you need some work on your tone,

MrBlues you had some good licks and phrasing but it was all a bit sterile and samey..

Iceman you had loads of good different stuff happening but a few bum notes and bends happening.

Really even duel though. Why didn't I know the blues duels were starting again? I don't have anything to record with anyway..
Very close but I went with Iceman in the end. Mr Blues backing track with the full band made it feel slightly wrong to me.
"I didn't mean to kill nobody ... I just meant to shoot the sonofabitch in the head. Him dying was between him and the Lord." RL Burnside.

"I won't waste my love on a nation" BRMC
I thought Mr Blues had a cool tone. It was thin, but I thought it was interesting sounding.

I'm gonna go with Mr Blues.

Jack my swag
yay! i think im gonna record another track looking at this feedback.
Feelin the Blues

Looks like Mr. Blues is the winner.
Well done Sir.
"I didn't mean to kill nobody ... I just meant to shoot the sonofabitch in the head. Him dying was between him and the Lord." RL Burnside.

"I won't waste my love on a nation" BRMC
thanks guys
Feelin the Blues